• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

problems with image Anti Robot Validation-v4.0 for osC 2.3.4

patrocine

Can someone tell me why the anti bot image doesn't work for me and trying all the ways and it didn't work and I put the letters in the field.

https://github.com/patrocine/OsCommerce-2.3.1-Classic-Empresa-3.0-Beta/blob/main/includes/modules/validation.php

This version is 2.3.1 uses PHP 5.1 could it be that this version does not accept images?

https://srmarihuano.es/create_account.php?osCsid=lgajh8kk3vnlgkjcvd52peupd6

I am not familiar with that code change but it probably uses the GD library. If so, there were problems in the older versions of that library, which is on the server. Since you are using an old php version I suspect that is the problem.

I suggest you use Honey Pot instead. It will stop spam much better that what you are using.

15 hours ago, patrocine said:

This version is 2.3.1 uses PHP 5.1

That version of oscommerce can run on php 5.3, maybe 5.4, so you should upgrade the php.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

17 hours ago, patrocine said:

install honeypot doesn't work either for sure it doesn't work with my version of php 5.1

It works on any version of oscommerce before V4. There might be some code that needs a change for your version but it should be minor. If you post the failure in the Honey Pot support thread I will take a look.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons