• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Quantity pricing on product Listing

freakystreakefc

I have a product with quantity based pricing. I've noticed that when you view the product on the product listing page, it only displays the single price. Is there an option or way to have a list of the various quantity prices available or have something like 'Prices from...' the lowest price (in my case 3+ products)?

2 hours ago, freakystreakefc said:

I have a product with quantity based pricing. I've noticed that when you view the product on the product listing page, it only displays the single price. Is there an option or way to have a list of the various quantity prices available or have something like 'Prices from...' the lowest price (in my case 3+ products)?

To add "Prices from..." you will probably need to change the corresponding line in the translation (Design and CMS / Translation).

To add multiple prices to product listing - @Ivan Holbi is there a built in way to do it, please?

3 hours ago, freakystreakefc said:

Hi,

Please see the screenshot attached how to set up the quantity discounts for your products.

Best regards,

Ivan

Screenshot_13.png

Hi Ivan, thanks for the screenshot but I have already done this and set up various quantity prices for a product. My question was if it was possible to show the quantity prices on the product listing page.

For example:

1-1 £6.99 per item

2-2 £6.29 per item

3+ £5.73 per item

rather than just showing the single price as it does now.