Jump to content
  • Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple banner images display incorrectly


Jack_mcs
 Share

Recommended Posts

@osCommerce-OfficialI changed the banner image for one of the existing templates to display different images. I added the images in the Banner section using a new group. When I change the template to use that group the images are both displayed, one under the other. I have the settings set to slider. What is causing this?

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 9:45 PM, Jack_mcs said:

@osCommerce-OfficialI changed the banner image for one of the existing templates to display different images. I added the images in the Banner section using a new group. When I change the template to use that group the images are both displayed, one under the other. I have the settings set to slider. What is causing this?

Hello, could you attach screenshot or url to the website. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sergey Dunaev said:

Hello, could you attach screenshot or url to the website.

I don't have permission to post the url here but I have sent it via a PM. The two images are between the new product bar and the text starting with offering...

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sergey Dunaev said:

You need to choose carousel type on widget settings

It is set to carousel. I tried them all before posting here.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 8/15/2022 at 9:48 AM, Sergey Dunaev said:

You need to choose carousel type on widget settings

Any idea when this will be looked at? There is an open PM for it.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/15/2022 at 9:48 AM, Sergey Dunaev said:

You need to choose carousel type on widget settings

Any idea when this will be looked at? There is an open PM for it.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/26/2022 at 12:55 PM, Jack_mcs said:

Any idea when this will be looked at? There is an open PM for it.

Hi Jack,

Sorry for the delay with it.

We checked this issue and as far as we can see your https is not set up properly. Please see the screenshot attached. Please set it up properly.

Best regards,

Ivan

Screenshot made on 2022-10-24 at 13.34.11.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Ivan Holbi said:

We checked this issue and as far as we can see your https is not set up properly

I don't know what this means. 

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

I don't know what this means. 

Hi Jack,

We checked it further and your sales channels were not correctly set up (for Enable SSL you chose NoSSL instead of FullSSL as well as Sales channel url was incorrectly set up). Please see the screenshot attached. We made the required corrections and it looks like everything is up and running now.

Best regards,

Ivan

Untitled.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ivan Holbi said:

We checked it further and your sales channels were not correctly set up (for Enable SSL you chose NoSSL instead of FullSSL

Thank you. Just curious but why do you offer a nonssl option if it won't work?

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...