• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to report installation and operation issues

On 2022/7/29 at PM6点07分, osCommerce-Official said:

是否可以向我们发送测试服务器的访问权限(通过消息),以便我们检查那里发生了什么?谢谢!

I ran into the same problem using the nginx server

12 hours ago, Ken_Shea said:

Sales Channel > Configure Localization scroll down to Date & Time formats

Text is garbled as shown in pic.

Changing system default text size had no effect.

Using latest version 4.11.55722

Thanks

image.png

Same error for me as well. Some kind of formatting issue I guess.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, webwork said:

Installed osc_4_11. When accessing product page, it gives "please contact us if you see this page". How can I solve this problem? It works for other pages.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Could you send me the log files? Go to Admin->Settings->Tools->Error Log Viewer and click Download all logs button

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, webwork said:

I changed the order status to completed and "customer notified" checked. But no email was sent. How can I find out what is wrong? 

Hi Di Yan,

Please PM me with the login details to the admin area of your website for us to check it further.

Best regards,

Ivan

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2023 at 7:18 AM, webwork said:

I changed the order status to completed and "customer notified" checked. But no email was sent. How can I find out what is wrong? 

Hi Di Yan,

Thank you for providing us with the login details to the admin area of your website.

Could you please confirm what completed status (either Completed orders/delivered or Completed orders/Allow download) you changed your order status to? If it was Completed orders/delivered was the email template assigned to it by that time?

Best regards,

Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Thank you very much for your time. 

Here is what I did and observed.

1. created a order and received a "order confirmation" email in the store email. Not in customer's email. 

2. "Orders Status" -> Order Status" -> "Completed orders/delivered" added user email template.

3. change order to "delivered". No email is received both in store email and customer email. Need to assign template and where?

================

Another issue: click "My Account" and get 

OOPS!

WE CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THE PAGE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR

the URL link: https://mywebsitecom/account/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/index.php

Thanks,

On 5/30/2023 at 10:14 PM, webwork said:

Hi Ivan,

Thank you very much for your time. 

Here is what I did and observed.

1. created a order and received a "order confirmation" email in the store email. Not in customer's email. 

2. "Orders Status" -> Order Status" -> "Completed orders/delivered" added user email template.

3. change order to "delivered". No email is received both in store email and customer email. Need to assign template and where?

================

Another issue: click "My Account" and get 

OOPS!

WE CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THE PAGE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR

the URL link: https://mywebsitecom/account/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/index.php

Thanks,

Hi Di Yan,

Regarding point 1 the email template Order Confirmation is properly assigned to the Awaiting for payment order status. But within this email template settings (https://yourwebsite/admin/email/template-edit?tpl_id=11) the type is chosen as User Related from Admin. Please see the screenshot below.

image.thumb.png.8f39ea1a2ec2b5023e46ce4459b9b0e9.png

Please change it to All to make sure this email template will be sent to the customer's email address as well.

Regarding the points 2 and 3 we would recommend to upgrade your website to the latest osCommerce version and retest. 

Regarding another issue we checked it from our end and it worked as it should. Please provide us with the screenshot as to where you clicked on "My Account" and got this error page.

Best regards,

Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for the help! After changing the email type and upgrading to version 4.12.56860, the email function is work. And the "another issue" disappeared.

Note: version 4.12.56860 requires php 7.4.  With php 8.0, it cannot be upgraded to.

Another question: I have paypal pro account. Can it be supported? In the current version, "PayPal, PayLater, Credit and Debit Cards [Sandbox]", is it a working version? How can I connect to my paypal account?

Very appreciated your help!

Di

5 hours ago, webwork said:

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for the help! After changing the email type and upgrading to version 4.12.56860, the email function is work. And the "another issue" disappeared.

Note: version 4.12.56860 requires php 7.4.  With php 8.0, it cannot be upgraded to.

Another question: I have paypal pro account. Can it be supported? In the current version, "PayPal, PayLater, Credit and Debit Cards [Sandbox]", is it a working version? How can I connect to my paypal account?

Very appreciated your help!

Di

Hi Di,

You are welcome.

Regarding "Note: version 4.12.56860 requires php 7.4.  With php 8.0, it cannot be upgraded to." the version 4.12.56860 requires from php 7.4 or higher. It should not be any problem to upgrade to 4.12.56860 with php 8.0.

As for your another question yes, your PayPal pro account should be supported. "PayPal, PayLater, Credit and Debit Cards [Sandbox]" is the working module. In order to activate it please click on PayPal quick setup button and follow the steps to activate it. Please see the screenshot below.

Best regards,

Ivan

image.thumb.png.cdae328af2ea5f82d5e1b85d8b227886.png   

• 1 month later...

Question 1:

setup currency as US$ in localization currency. In product page. set net price as $30 and tax rate is 8.25% However, in front product page, the price is $49.36. Does it still has Pound to US$ conversion? And does it also include tax?

Question 2:

How to setup to show the base price in product page, $30?

Question 3:

In the shopping card, "tax" word is missed. 

Thank you in advance for your help!

product-front-page.jpg

product-price-setup.jpg

product-shopping-cart.jpg

2 hours ago, webwork said:

Question 1:

setup currency as US$ in localization currency. In product page. set net price as $30 and tax rate is 8.25% However, in front product page, the price is $49.36. Does it still has Pound to US$ conversion? And does it also include tax?

Question 2:

product-front-page.jpg

product-price-setup.jpg

Updated

9 hours ago, webwork said:

Question 1:

Check Sales channel currency value in Admin->Sales channels->Configure localization. It must be 1 fo USD. Also set USD as default currency.

image.png.fb7ba9ab3f2532e11919a7f6f6c86fc5.png

9 hours ago, webwork said:

Question 2:

Set this option to false:

image.thumb.png.10728b74b7672986a3489b6428d7f240.png

create themes issue..

install was via softaculous -cpanel

was looking through the oscommerce wiki - specifically https://www.oscommerce.com/wiki/Design_Technologies_and_Creating_Theme

under the themese / add theme I just get add theme group and doesn't display anything like in the wiki?
I'm going to try uninstall the softaculous install and try a manual install to see if that is different .. but advice on this would be appreciated thank you

img below is what i have - nothing like in the wiki

oscommerce.jpg

Edited by andyc321