• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Upgrade v2.2 to v2.3.4.1 after getting Admin Error in Oscommerce

AaaqiJamshi

I have upgraded OsCommerce v2.2 to 2.3.4.1 after the front store completely works.  But Admin getting error like below:

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENABLE_SSL - assumed 'ENABLE_SSL' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/inceptio/public_html/curtispayments/test-os/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/inceptio/public_html/curtispayments/test-os/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php:14) in /home/inceptio/public_html/curtispayments/test-os/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 25

I have already SSL enabled on my website. also, add the below code in both configure.php files

define('ENABLE_SSL', true);
When I insert the above code in admin configure.php getting me:

This page isn’t working

Admin: https://inceptionsystem.com/curtispayments/test-os/admin/

Front: https://inceptionsystem.com/curtispayments/test-os/

How can I solve this? Does anyone suggest for very appreciate?

Thank you

3 hours ago, AaaqiJamshi said:

I have already SSL enabled on my website. also, add the below code in both configure.php files

That is already defined in the configure files for 2.3.4.1 so, apparently, you used your original configure file instead of the newer one. There are other defines in the newer one so there might be other problems along the way. You should replace your configure file with the newer one and change the parts specific to your shop. That may or may not fix the problem but with an incomplete configure file you would be wasting your time troubleshooting.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

13 hours ago, AaaqiJamshi said:

Admin : redirect to a chinese shop : spam link ?

Front : WP  error ????

(output started at /home/inceptio/public_html/wp-content/themes/divi-child/header.php:1) in /home/inceptio/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php

with OsC 2.2 since 2006 ...

Archived