• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osCommerce v4 Beta 2

On 1/29/2022 at 10:21 PM, osCommerce-Official said:

We will test it and confirm shortly. Current import works for osCommerce 2.x but we will test Phoenix 1.x too

Any word on the possibility of user-friendly/direct update from v1.0.3.0 to osCv4? Many thanks.

P.S. When I saw the V4 announcement today, my heart-beat trippled from the excitement. I am still in shock about how it feels because...it's just a web store system. Well, it isn't, it's more than just that. Thank you for everything.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, transearth said:

Any word on the possibility of user-friendly/direct update from v1.0.3.0 to osCv4? Many thanks.

P.S. When I saw the V4 announcement today, my heart-beat trippled from the excitement. I am still in shock about how it feels because...it's just a web store system. Well, it isn't, it's more than just that. Thank you for everything.

We are working on a special feature that will import various data from old osCommerce and its forks, including 1.x 

It will be released along osCommerce v4. 

As to the feeling - know what you talking about, it feels very special for us too. Will be posting a video log about it soon. Its been 20 years this May since we released our first osCommerce website. 

On 5/4/2022 at 8:08 PM, osCommerce-Official said:

We are working on a special feature that will import various data from old osCommerce and its forks, including 1.x 

It will be released along osCommerce v4. 

As to the feeling - know what you talking about, it feels very special for us too. Will be posting a video log about it soon. Its been 20 years this May since we released our first osCommerce website. 

Splendid. Thank you. I am still tripping from the excitement. Keep that special feeling for yourself as long as you can. It's quite precious. The amount of dedication and everything you, and all the people involved, devoted to osCommerce development is something that blows my mind including the fact you never betrayed the initial vision behind it all.  You know I am not selling what's exactly mainstream stuff through my webstore and osCommerce helped me to fulfill that vision and I will always appreciate it and be grateful. I am looking forward to the video log and the end of May. Thanks again.

Archived