• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Add "Keep me logged in" on login page

Psytanium

18 hours ago, Demitry said:

Your Database Optimizer add-on cleans that sessions table, right? Does it clean everything or only expired sessions?

It deletes all sessions that are over X days old. The number of days is in the settings. If you have the setting too low it might delete active sessions, depending on the timeout the shops code is set to. The default number of days for sessions is 14 days.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

@PsytaniumYoumay want to look at my Auto Logon addon. It is quite old and may not work for your shops version but it would solve your problem, I think.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Currently I'm only 1 step away, after I used Demitry addon, I only still have to add to the session file :

if $_SESSION["keep_login"] == 1 { do this } else { do that }

I'm sure $_SESSION["keep_login"] is stored and equal 1, but don't know why when i use it in a if statement in session.php it's not working.

See if there is a tep_session_destroy call in your code, probably application_top. It might be deleting the session before seeing your code change.

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived