• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal App 5 - Payments Pro (Direct Payment) - CC fields on Confirmation page??

cinolas

I'm using the PayPal App 5.018 on osC 2.34 BS GOLD. I currently use 2 payments modules, Moneris for CC processing, and PayPal Express Checkout. On checkout_payment Moneris is pre-selected, with the CC input fields showing under the radio button, and then PayPal Express Checkout under that as an alternative.

I'm switching from Moneris to Payments Pro (Direct Payment) via Payflow, which requires PayPal Express Checkout for PayPal payments. Everything seems to be working, but strangely the credit card input fields for Payments Pro (Direct Payment) are on checkout_confirmation, and not on checkout_payment like the Moneris module.

Is there any way to move those fields to checkout_payment, and show confirmation data instead on checkout_confirmation?

PayPal is suggesting I use the old version of PayPal Express Checkout (Payflow Edition) and Payment Pro (Direct Payment) from 2014... I'm not sure that's a good idea. Would it solve my problem?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately @Harald Ponce de Leon has retired from osCommerce support (after 21 yrs!!! understandable)

Anyone has any idea how this could be achieved?

I'm frankly surprised there isn't another post about it already. The CC fields on the confirmation page is slightly weird, and makes the payment page solely to chose the payment method. I'd be willing to pay for some help.

Edited by cinolas