• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Default value orders_statue_history

freakystreak

I am currently going through the process of moving an OSCommerce 2.3.4 website from a php 5 server to a PHP 7.4 server. Boss wants it doing even though ideally it should be written with a newer version of OSC. Nearly finished updating and now going through the checkout pages. Having an issue on checkout_process.php. The order process is fine until I click confirm order and then I get this error:

1364 - Field 'Sp_Status' doesn't have a default value

insert into orders_status_history (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) values ('464786', '1', now(), '1', '')

A bit more information:

The live website uses Sage-Pay as a payment module so I thought I would use the standard pay on delivery module as a test to see if the checkout is working and then I can clear any errors with Sage-Pay once I go live. Having looked at the above error, I think I understand it to mean the query can't insert the field 'Sp_Status' as there is no value given for it. I tried looking for any reference for the field and values needed but I can't find any. I've also tried setting a default value in the table but it still doesn't fix the issue. Any ideas on what may be causing this? This appears to be the only issue I'm having (fingers crossed). Thanks.

Ah, the world wide web. What a wonderful place.

Archived