• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

None Customer Notified message appearing in order history

@Demitry

Zitat

No, there's a difference. There are more than one way to do a modification. And it also depends on the requirement set. Separating the admin order status comments involves creating a separate column in the orders table to store those comments. You then need to retrieve them to know what you wrote.

As per your later clarification, what you are saying you want is to just hide the comments that you do not wish to email to the customer from their account history info page. That takes an identifier to identify which comments you are not emailing and to use that identifier to weed out those comments from the account history info page.

This is exactly what my code does and a lot more. If it is installed, the user will see it too.

##########################################

Zitat

My help is in the form of what needs to be done from a coding structure overview perspective. I'm not here to drop everything I'm doing and work on your site for you.

As I said before,.. if you own an osCommerce site, then you must be at least semi-technical or know someone who is.

Funny how you think Petduhrrr is here to assist you when that mess that he wrote mostly follows my original overview of what should be done. Well, I'm glad he is trying to ...er,..do something? lol

Good luck Troy.

and if your help is to mill the forum with theories instead of at least introducing code approaches, then please let it be. Nobody here needs theories and information on how to do what. This forum should be there for mutual help and not a fairy tale book.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Demitry:

LMAO!!! .. Petduhrrr!

Are you going to keep barking little doggy?,.. or are you going to bite?

Your statement shows at what level your intellect is. Pathetic

This is exactly what my code does and a lot more. If it is installed, the user will see it too.

Well,.. you know, if I were a 14-year-old girl for the first time at a house party listening to you while hanging on to my girlfriend’s arm and the kitchen counter to keep from falling after my 3rd cooler,.. I’d be REALLY IMPRESSED!

…but please, tell me again, how your code is THE BEST EVER and EVERYONE in the world is going to use your code even if they don’t have osCommerce or an actual website. LMAO!!!

osCommerce: made for programmers, ...because store owners do not want to be programmers.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=US&q=oscommerce

Your statement shows at what level your intellect is. Pathetic

WOW!!! You must be one of them smart ones, aye?! Petduhrrr….

Petduhrrr.gif.13493a81c5a01991bcba5fae054d5c7b.gif

Well, I’ll tell you what smart guy,.. why don’t you stop whining and crying like a little girl and write that modification for Troy? I already gave you the framework for it. All you have to do is write 3 short pieces if code. Can you manage that smart guy?,.. and without complaining so much?

osCommerce: made for programmers, ...because store owners do not want to be programmers.

your statement confirms what I wrote earlier. again. Read first, then understand, and then answer. Otherwise, keep silent before more people form their opinions about people like you

your statement confirms what I wrote earlier. again. Read first, then understand, and then answer. Otherwise, keep silent before more people form their opinions about people like you

Well, I guess you told me, aye Petduhrrr? lol

Petduhrrr-1.gif.b3c40804a5f1fd9f7d5a247eb2cb2109.gif

I suppose you’re just going to keep barking like an annoying yappy little dog.

Your last name is not reliable Biden, is it? That would explain a lot. In addition, the evolution from monkeys to ??? apparently not yet taken place.

Calling me a Biden,... man that really hurt, ..sob sob

biden-1.gif.77180e54538bfe764d925c85478819ba.gif

Petduhrrr!!! LMAO!

Petduhrrr.jpeg.8f0b42ef73b699c829776ecedb240fa7.jpeg

@YePix

Petduhrrr?? where did you go?! ..I really miss your broken Engrish attempts at making an insult.

Or have you decided to quit?,.. you know, much like a young fluffer girl who made a life-altering decision to end her adult-entertainment career early,.. after working an all-day scene for a Mandingo party shoot and then could not speak for a week because her jaw was so sore.

Is that you Petduhrrr?! Is that You??! LMAO!!!

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Demitry:

@YePix

Petduhrrr?? where did you go?! ..I really miss your broken Engrish attempts at making an insult.

Or have you decided to quit?,.. you know, much like a young fluffer girl who made a life-altering decision to end her adult-entertainment career early,.. after working an all-day scene for a Mandingo party shoot and then could not speak for a week because her jaw was so sore.

Is that you Petduhrrr?! Is that You??! LMAO!!!

Better that than a boy lover like you.

lol, ...well,.. there was that one time on a trip to Mexico,... Though in my defense, ..I was very drunk,.. and it was a really cute midget.

Archived