• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can't locate Merchant Accounts in Braintree dashboard

wetzel

I have just installed the Braintree module, and am having trouble getting it to work.

I need these credentials in admin:

Merchant Accounts
Merchant accounts and defined currencies.
EUR: 
USD: 

The contribution guide indicates the merchant accounts can be found in Braintree -> Dashboard -> Processing, but from this end, the information is nowhere to be found. The module looks like it was produced in 2017.  The payment module I am using was included with Phoenix.

If anyone has an idea where I might find the "Merchant Accounts" information, or if you know some other way to get past this issue, I would appreciate it.

Thank you! I'm not out of the woods, unfortunately.

Still can't get this thing to work. The module just will not load into check-out.

When I check connection in Manage Module, I get:

"A connection to Braintree could not be made using TLS v1.2. Please consult with your hosting provider to upgrade the cURL version that is installed with your PHP web server to support TLS v1.2 connections."

It's hard to imagine the server is behind on cURL version for a 4 year old APP.

Also, for some reason the 'Remove Module' choice just sends one to 'Manage Module' in admin. Wanted to remove and reinstall Braintree, but can't seem do that.

It depends on the Zombie Phoenix version that you are using. At some point (I forgot what version) the Braintree payment module got restructured and split up. If you have an earlier version, then I suggest to install the latest version of that module. Hopefully, that will solve the issues. 

The newer version has one file in  /includes/modules/payment/ folder called braintree_cc.php. And the rest of the Braintree package is moved to  /includes/apps/braintree_cc/ folder.

osCommerce: made for programmers, ...because store owners do not want to be programmers.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=US&q=oscommerce