• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New HSBC Bank payment processor service - well worth a look!

Ok I'll hang fire for a while and see what happens. If we hit a brick wall again then I'll have to play the "I'm an important customer" card.

Thanks

Rahish

Have a good time . . . all the time. That's my philosophy on life, Marty

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

I'm quite intertested on the status of that secure epayment module. We are planning to go with Worldpay but as our bank is hsbc it would be easier for our accounts.

Also Worldpay seem be really tight on their settement periods and with hsbc it would be pretty much instant cash in the bank.

Did you have any feedback from your testers Daemonj?

Thank you

Dan

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to add to that. I am checking the status of your last lot of testing Jim.

As an HSBC customer, Secure E-payments sent out a survey to check what shopping cart software people were using and if there had been any issues with integration with HSBC. As you can imagine, I emailed them and listed the problems I have had with their system and to find out about the progress of this integration. . . . no reply.

I phoned Mark Eastman from HSBC to check how things were going with this and he said,

"Sorry didn't read your email, yeah great that oscommerce are writing a module, I'd wait for them to complete it, that's probably the best way to go"

He didn't seem to have much more to add.

So I just wanted to find out if there is any new news.

Rahish

Have a good time . . . all the time. That's my philosophy on life, Marty

• 4 weeks later...

I was just wondering if there has been any progress on this module? It's one that I'm certainly very interested in.

Fingers crossed HSBC will be a bit more helpful and this project will be completed soon!

Archived