• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

You do not have permissions to make this API call

m11rf

The website has been working fine and then i got this problem when you click to pay with paypal.

I recently update the paypal certificate

(https://github.com/gburton/CE-Phoenix/blob/master/ext/modules/payment/paypal/paypal.com.crt)

but after that the website has been working fine for weeks.

In the admin panel on the website itself i have nothing in the API Username API Password and API Signature fields, but i never have had anything in there.

I tried adding the username and password from the API settings in paypal but it's still the same error. 

Any help very much appreciated :)

Thanks for your help. Thanks for showing me an example of yours, that really helped :)

It's now sorted. I'm not sure why all of a sudden i needed to enter the API details when the shop has been up and running for 6 years without it.

But i put in all the information and it's working fine now.

If anyone else is searching for this, you are given a choice on paypal when you request API details

1. Click Request API Credentials.
  2. Click Request API signature.   

You need to choose 2. I chose number 1 and was going round in circles for a while trying to input the wrong information. So i deleted number 1 and requested number 2 and got the right info.

Edited by m11rf

• 7 months later...