• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Stripe SCA module installation error

Robydem

Goodmorning everyone, my name is roberto and I have a shop with oscommerce since 2004. After many years with Banca Sella Gateway I decided to switch to Stripe.
I had the standard version of Stripe installed and everything worked perfectly. Now to install the sca version, I find this error in Admin:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting ')' in /var/www/vhosts/mysite.com/httpdocs/includes/modules/payment/stripe_sca.php on line 356

which corresponds to:

$ this-> intent = \ Stripe \ PaymentIntent :: retrieve (["id" => $ stripe_payment_intent_id]);

did any of you get a similar error during installation?
Thank you very much

Roberto

Edited by Robydem

That sounds like you are using a very old version of PHP.  5.3 maybe?  If you can't update PHP, perhaps try an older version of Stripe SCA. 

You could try replacing the [ on that line with array( and the ] with ).  Not sure how many times you'd have to do that in the file though. 

Always back up before making changes.

Hi Matt,
yes indeed this seems to be the problem.

I can't update PHp because there are too many applications that may stop working. Now I am trying to modify the various files and I see that there are many, even in the library folder. I'll let you know if I've solved it and in the meantime.

thank you very much.