• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Russian Language for Phoenix

Fredi

UPDATED to Phoenix-1.0.7.5

Russian language Phoenix OsCommerce-CE-Phoenix-Russian-language A correct full version of the Russian language for Phoenix based on old versions of the translation for OsCommerce. The package includes all files in Russian that are fully consistent with the English version of Phoenix 1.0.7.5. Includes language pack for PayPal. My thanks to the whole community who took part in a lot of work for translating language files from previous versions of OsCommerce.

https://github.com/Agrosheriff/CE-Phoenix_RU

https://apps.oscommerce.com/ub5yL&russian-for-phoenix&v=cephoenix10

UPDATED CE-Phoenix_RU 1.0.7.5

Корректная полная версия русского языка для Феникс на основе переводов на русский язык OsCommerce. Пакет включает все файлы на русском языке, полностью соответствующие английской версии Феникс 1.0.7.5 Включает пакет языковых файлов для PayPal. Моя благодарность всему сообществу принимавшему участие в большой работе для перевода языковых файлов предыдущих версий OsCommerce.

Языковый пакет обновлен до версии CE-Phoenix-1.0.7.5_RU

Феникс поможет вам обновить и привести в соответствие с современными требованиями ПО osCommerce, которым вы пользуетесь много лет.

В версии 1.0.7.5, сделана частичная очистка языковых файлов от лишних, бесполезных пробелов и пустых строк. Очистка позволила облегчить языковый пакет почти на полтора мегабайта. Облегченный очищенный код ускоряет загрузку страниц сайта.

Support forum for osCommerce in russian language - from Ashkelon. Support since 2002.

Best regards,

Fredi

> The package includes all files in Russian that are fully consistent with the English version of Phoenix 1.0.7.5.

You have many files that are not in the english core.  You might like to get that problem resolved so that russian users will benefit ?

No problem.

Support for the Russian language is carried out from the first day of the creation of the Phoenix.
Then there were many other files in the package. If you need to remove them, I will delete them. But for this I would like to see what is happening at the Phoenix Club - I need to see updates and changes in real time.

Thank you very much for the really useful changes and additions in the latest versions of Phoenix. Phoenix becomes full-featured software.

Support forum for osCommerce in russian language - from Ashkelon. Support since 2002.

Best regards,

Fredi

Russian fileset must match English fileset.  [obviously other than the actual translation]

This means no defunct files.
This means no addon files.
This means no abused copyright.

You are not a member of the Club which you have been made aware via Private Message.
You can see updates and changes in real time at Github.

Edited by burt

Dear Mr. Burt!

I have supported Phoenix since its inception.

I think the time has come for me to become a member of the club.

The Russian language for Phoenix is useful for residents of Europe. In England, Germany, Spain and other countries, there are many people who fled from Russia.
Not all of these people know European languages well, so Russian language support will be useful for owners of online stores based on the Phoenix. This will attract additional buyers.

In the language files (in Russian) I invite everyone to the Phoenix Club. 📢 :smile:

I hope to receive a personal message that I am also being invited to the Phoenix Club.

Best regards,

Fredi

Dear Mr. Burt!

In the language files (in Russian) I invite everyone to the Phoenix Club, as it is in the English version.

I want to get your advice: what should I write in the commentary on the invitation to the Phoenix club regarding the guarantee of being in this club?

Please write a recommendation for comment on Russian language files regarding guarantees of membership in the club.

Thank you so much Harry!

Best regards,

Fredi

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2020 at 1:11 PM, burt said:

> The package includes all files in Russian that are fully consistent with the English version of Phoenix 1.0.7.5.

You have many files that are not in the english core.  You might like to get that problem resolved so that russian users will benefit ?

The language pack has been updated to version 1.0.7.7.
branch CE-Phoenix-1.0.7.7_RU 

https://github.com/Agrosheriff/CE-Phoenix_RU/tree/CE-Phoenix-1.0.7.7_RU

Your request has been granted. The language pack files now correspond to the English files. Deprecated files in branch CE-Phoenix-1.0.7.7_RU have been removed from the repository.
Language files have been updated.
I expect oncoming traffic!  :rolleyes:

Apps Marketplace

https://apps.oscommerce.com/ub5yL&russian-for-phoenix&v=cephoenix10&c=languages

Best regards,

Fredi

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 9:07 PM, Fredi said:

The language pack has been updated to version 1.0.7.7.
branch CE-Phoenix-1.0.7.7_RU

@Fredi, I’m grateful for your language pack.

for my configuration

oscommerce version = 1.0.7.7

mysql version = 5.5.5-10.4.12-MariaDB

php version = 7.4.3

there is a little warning in Admin index.php:

Warning: Use of undefined constant DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD - assumed 'DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ../admin/includes/languages/russian/modules/security_check/download_directory.php on line 13

it's:

define('WARNING_DOWNLOAD_DIRECTORY_NON_EXISTENT', 'Каталога для виртуальных (загружаемых) товаров не существует: ' . DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD . '. Загружаемые товары не будут работать пока эта директория не создана.');

so, i fix it:

const WARNING_DOWNLOAD_DIRECTORY_NON_EXISTENT = 'Каталога для виртуальных (загружаемых) товаров не существует:  [%s]. Загружаемые товары не будут работать пока эта директория не создана.';

@Fredi, i found one more file to change:

Warning: Use of undefined constant DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES - assumed 'DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in .../admin/includes/languages/russian/categories.php on line 88

Warning: Use of undefined constant DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES - assumed 'DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in .../admin/includes/languages/russian/categories.php on line 89

so. there was define:

define('ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE', 'Ошибка: Каталог с картинками имеет неверные права доступа: ' . DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
define('ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_DOES_NOT_EXIST', 'Ошибка: Каталог с картинками отсутствует: ' . DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

i fixed it to:

const ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE = '<strong>Ошибка:</strong> Каталог с картинками имеет неверные права доступа:  %s';

and

const ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_DOES_NOT_EXIST = '<strong>Ошибка:</strong> Каталог с картинками отсутствует:  %s';