• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, René H4 said:

@Fiber

Bert, dank voor de vertaal upgrades!

Yw

9 minutes ago, René H4 said:

@Fiber

Er zit een klein foutje in waardoor het niet werkt.

De directory naam moet languages zijn, de s aan het eind mist in zowel admin als includes.

Ach das apart.. heb ik de verkeerde zitten testen local 🙂
Bedankt voor het doorgeven zal het gelijk corrigeren..

10 minutes ago, René H4 said:

@Fiber Bert, ik wete niet of het aan mijn installatie ligt, maar ik mis met 1079 de invulvelden bij create account. 

Als je dat kan, wil je dat dan eens bij jouw site nakijken? Dank je! 

I took a quick look, and the entry fields seem to be properly present in includes/languages/dutch/modules/customer_data/cd_email_address.php

I could look again if you have a specific field that seems to be missing.  But ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS is there, so it wouldn't seem to be a general failure. 

Always back up before making changes.

2 minutes ago, ecartz said:

I took a quick look, and the entry fields seem to be properly present in includes/languages/dutch/modules/customer_data/cd_email_address.php

I could look again if you have a specific field that seems to be missing.  But ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS is there, so it wouldn't seem to be a general failure. 

Hi Matt, your Dutch reading skills are excellent! 🙂

Thanks for getting into this - if it's a specific problem there's one more possible cause I can think of: After the language installation the language if for Dutch was 2 (English=1), I changed that to 4 since that came with other tables in the database (legacy shop). Could that cause the problem?

31 minutes ago, René H4 said:

@Fiber Bert, ik wete niet of het aan mijn installatie ligt, maar ik mis met 1079 de invulvelden bij create account. 

Als je dat kan, wil je dat dan eens bij jouw site nakijken? Dank je!

Gecheckt en alles klopt..Iets met je install?

9 minutes ago, René H4 said:

Hi Matt, your Dutch reading skills are excellent! 🙂

Thanks for getting into this - if it's a specific problem there's one more possible cause I can think of: After the language installation the language if for Dutch was 2 (English=1), I changed that to 4 since that came with other tables in the database (legacy shop). Could that cause the problem?

Credit Google. 

Perhaps check what language_id the customer_data_groups table has?  If that were 2 but it is 4 elsewhere, that could cause the fields to disappear entirely.  I was thinking that you were saying that ENTRY_WHATEVER was appearing.  But if you meant that it just isn't showing fields, an inconsistent language ID is possible. 

It's also possible that it needs you to go to admin > Localization > Customer Data Groups and enter those values manually, like you would with order statuses.  I don't see anywhere that the language pack provides them.  Of course, it would be harder to Google Translate files than stuff on the web, so I might be missing something in the instructions. 

Always back up before making changes.

18 minutes ago, René H4 said:

One more "Issue" I found is that the headers are coded through the database, not via language files.

I changed these to my needs: see attachment.

Dat is geen fout van een language file, doe je gewoon in je admin 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...