• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

KissIT Image Thumbnailer Support

raiwa

Sorry my finger hit the wrong key

After I removed the slash the Phoenix images came back but not the other images.  I get the below. 

image.png.b1788a29d54bd95c68cf10cd0fb845df.png

I looked at the uploads for the Kissit programs and all are there so is the modified files.  I have tried many things and just can't bring the images back. 

This is the admin configure file if that helps.

image.png.1cfa5baa83bb1567061e652cbb81cd39.png

Thanks for the help once again.

Hi Dean,

It is unrelated to KissIt Thumbnail. Please post in your thread.

Hi,  I cloned the includes/modules/pi/product_info/pi_gallery_kissit.php gallery functionality to admin/categories product images.
The features include:
    -show product image thumbnails
    -show image preview, when uploading product images
    -show product image gallery

Tested in Phoenix 1.0.7.9 - 1.0.7.12

If you find this useful, please feel free to use it in any way you like.

Here's a screen shot:
image.thumb.png.889173688dd90c4ff1afd12e5d6b570f.png

categories.product.images.hook.zip

Edited by vmn

25 minutes ago, vmn said:

Hi,  I cloned the includes/modules/pi/product_info/pi_gallery_kissit.php gallery functionality to admin/categories product images.
The features include:
    -show product image thumbnails
    -show image preview, when uploading product images
    -show product image gallery

Tested in Phoenix 1.0.7.9 - 1.0.7.12

If you find this useful, please feel free to use it in any way you like.

Here's a screen shot:
image.thumb.png.889173688dd90c4ff1afd12e5d6b570f.png

categories.product.images.hook.zip

Thanks, but I do not see the sense to add this to KissIt Image. You may consider to upload this as an independant App.

7 minutes ago, raiwa said:

You may consider to upload this as an independant App.

OK, I thought you might be interested. I have more customised implementation of this supporting image descriptions, hiding htmlcontent, because we are not using it, etc.

So, this is a one-time effort.

Hi.

You would have to modify the tep_image function in all modules where the category images are used.

See Installation instructions Point 3.

I believe category images are only used in the category listing template:

includes/modules/content/index_nested/templates/tpl_cm_in_category_listing.php

@raiwa

On 12/30/2020 at 2:56 AM, raiwa said:

Hi Dean,

It is unrelated to KissIt Thumbnail. Please post in your thread.

I have still tried to get the images back on the admin side.  I hate to be a dumb axx.  When you say "post in your thread"  Where do I go to this? Or How do I do this?

I have rolled out Kissit, Yes.  I have uninstalled kissit and related files.  Than reinstall and get the same results.  I just cannot see why the Phoenix and product images are not showing up in admin.

23 minutes ago, dculley said:

When you say "post in your thread"  Where do I go to this? Or How do I do this?

https://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/496513-missing-images-incorrect-configure-files-maybe/?tab=comments#comment-1818418

click on this link.

your problem with the images will be solved once you have your configure file correct configured.

Edited by raiwa

I didn't see 7 parms for tep_image

includes/modules/content/index_nested/templates/tpl_cm_in_category_listing.php

<?php
    foreach ($category_array as $k => $v) {
      echo '<div class="col">';
        echo '<div class="card is-category mb-2 card-body text-center border-0">';
          echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link('index.php', 'cPath=' . $v['id']) . '">' . tep_image('images/' . $v['image'], htmlspecialchars($v['title'])) . '</a>';
          echo '<div class="card-footer border-0 bg-white">';
            echo '<a class="card-link" href="' . tep_href_link('index.php', 'cPath=' . $v['id']) . '">' . $v['title'] . '</a>';
          echo '</div>';
        echo '</div>' . PHP_EOL;
      echo '</div>';
    }
    ?>

You have to add it. Compare with the given example for the store logo.

The optional admin thumbs hook doesn't work correct, if product ids becomes 3 digits. Images with product id 10 becomes added to products with id 100 to 109.
The first try to prevent is to limit the jquery selector in line 67 of catKissIt.php hook:

$('table tbody td:has([href*="pID={$products_id}&"])').parent().find('th').before('<th>{$products_thumb}</th>');

I simply have added an ampersand behind the $products_id cause normally there follows &cPath=xyz. Not sure, if this is the most elegant way, but it works for me ;) 

Just now, Denzel said:

The optional admin thumbs hook doesn't work correct, if product ids becomes 3 digits. Images with product id 10 becomes added to products with id 100 to 109.
The first try to prevent is to limit the jquery selector in line 67 of catKissIt.php hook:

$('table tbody td:has([href*="pID={$products_id}&"])').parent().find('th').before('<th>{$products_thumb}</th>');

I simply have added an ampersand behind the $products_id cause normally there follows &cPath=xyz. Not sure, if this is the most elegant way, but it works for me ;) 

I got this reported already, but couldn't reproduce the problem in my develop store because I have only the sample products there.

I'll address this in the update I'm currently working on.

Thank you

3 hours ago, Denzel said:

I believe the categories selector needs to be finetuned too. I would use the $ wildcard to match the end of the categories string:

$('table tbody td:has([href$="cPath={$c_id_selector}"])').parent().find('th').before('<th>{$categories_thumb}</th>');

vor 14 Minuten schrieb raiwa:

$('table tbody td:has([href$="cPath={$c_id_selector}"])').parent().find('th').before('<th>{$categories_thumb}</th>');

Works as expected :) 

Uploaded update with the above fixes and webp image support:

KissIT image thumbnailer 3.5.0

Requires Phoenix 1.0.7.4+
Tested with Phoenix 1.0.7.12

Change log 3.5.0:

- moved and cleaned up thumbs subdirectory creation and removed unnecessary .htaccess. Thanks to @vmn
- fixed error in admin thumbs showing duplicated images in product and category listing. Thanks to @Denzel
- added support for webp image format
- updated pi gallery module to abstract_module
- Added optional convert jpeg, png and gif images to webp thumbs (Pro Version)

Found the list messed up again after searching a product, which is linked to a 2nd folder. Decided to add classes to the <th> tags, so we can exclude the choosen classes:

$('table tbody td:has([href*="pID={$products_id}&"])').parent().find('th').not('.pmodel').not('.pname').addClass('pname').before('<th class="pmodel">{$products_model}</th>');

this works for me even with three links 😉 

Edited by Denzel

Gidday, no images display when Kissit Galley is used with Phoenix v1.0.7.13

using Kissit 3.5.0,  in the Product display pages but did on the index page and box modules etc.

Thought my site was broken and re-installed fresh. But it broke it again when this gallery was enabled.

Thankyou did not want to be a bearer of this :( at least I have a fresh Phoenix :)

Mark

Thanks for prompt reply below Raiwa, just letting you know as it was confusing and peeples might want to delay updating or disable for the mean time.

Edited by MyBookShop
make it clearer on versions used at this date

On 1/7/2021 at 4:45 PM, raiwa said:

Tested with Phoenix 1.0.7.12

10 hours ago, MyBookShop said:

Gidday, no images display when Kissit Galley is used with Phoenix v1.0.7.13

using Kissit 3.5.0,  in the Product display pages but did on the index page and box modules etc.

Thought my site was broken and re-installed fresh. But it broke it again when this gallery was enabled.

It's not a specific KissIt error, it also happens with the core gallery module. It has been already reported:

See the fix in the following post:

All instances of "null" within all tep_image functions should be changed to ''.

The only difference between the core and kissit Gallery modules is that in line 84 the image width and height constants are added.

Edited by raiwa

Hotfix for Phoenix 1.0.1.13 Gallery image modules:

includes/modules/pi/product_info/pi_gallery_kissit.php
pi_gallery_kissit.php

includes/modules/content/product_info/templates/tpl_cm_pi_gallery_kissit.php
tpl_cm_pi_gallery_kissit.php

Upload/copy and replace

Edited by raiwa

9 hours ago, raiwa said:

Hotfix for Phoenix 1.0.1.13 Gallery image modules:

Does the hotfix also take care of this?

Fatal error
: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Text::output() must be of the type string, null given, called in 
includes/functions/general.php on line 55 and defined in
includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.other/1.0.7.12/text.php:36 Stack trace: #0 
includes/functions/general.php(55): Text::output(NULL, false) #1 
includes/apps/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image_Helper.php(120): tep_output_string(NULL) #2 
includes/apps/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image_Helper.php(56): Image_Helper->_build() #3 
includes/functions/kiss_it_image.php(64): Image_Helper->assemble() #4
in includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.other/1.0.7.12/text.php on line 36

Phoenix 1.0.7.13   Kissit 3.5.0   PHP 7.2.33

(Also, the support link in the download documentation is outdated.)

Edited by edfaught