• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

KissIT Image Thumbnailer Phoenix

dculley

using Phoenix 1.0.4.3 not live yet

Trying to get 'Optional Admin Installation' to work.  Followed all the instructions.  But seem to be missing a file.  After the upload of the modified files I went to admin - catalog - catagories/products and got the following error.

image.thumb.png.c07f9810be151b096d38df138d38e64c.png

Line 138 is :

require_once 'includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image_Helper.php';

I don't see this file under classes. 

Can someone help?  Please

The " Support thread: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/388022-kissit-image-thumnailer/ " dos not work. 

6 hours ago, dculley said:

using Phoenix 1.0.4.3 not live yet

Trying to get 'Optional Admin Installation' to work.  Followed all the instructions.  But seem to be missing a file.  After the upload of the modified files I went to admin - catalog - catagories/products and got the following error.

image.thumb.png.c07f9810be151b096d38df138d38e64c.png

Line 138 is :

require_once 'includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image_Helper.php';

Can someone help?  Please

The " Support thread: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/388022-kissit-image-thumnailer/ " dos not work. 

You have to upload a copy to your admin directory, see instructions:

1) Uploads

Upload the uploads directory to your osCommerce Admin installation preserving the directory structure. No core files are changed or overwritten, these files are all new, so this action is entirely safe.

Uploads/catalog/includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/all content..
Uploads/catalog/images/no_image_available_150_150.gif
Uploads/catalog/images/watermark.png

To:

[catalog]/admin/includes/modules/
[catalog]/admin /images/no_image_available_150_150.gif
[catalog]/admin /images/watermark.png

NOTE: files are identical for catalog and admin.

What do you mean by "under classes"?

catalog/admin/includes/classes/
or
catalog/includes/classes/
or
catalog/includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/
or
catalog/admin/includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/
classes/

Please post complete paths.

The correct path for admin installation is:
catalog/admin/includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/

Edited by raiwa

• 1 month later...

Upgraded Phoenix 1.0.5.1 to 1.0.5.2. Noticed it broke the pictures in KissIT_image_thumbnailer_3.0.0 admin option.  Can I use the last instructions that I used in V1.0.4 or do I need a new set of instructions?  The admin option was working in 1.0.5.1.

Hello Dean @dculley,

Please use the new official support thread. I do not follow this thread and saw your post just casually:

On 1/27/2020 at 11:33 AM, raiwa said:

New support thread:

FOr your question:

I'll update when I'll find some time. The admin part is not urgent and I still had no time to have a look on 1.0.5.2.

Thought I had the correct support thread.  I see my post just above yours.  Not sure what I did wrong.  But any how, Thanks for your help. 

How can I tag you with the "@xxxxx" I use to know.  But it has been a long time since I need to have so much help.  This Phoenix has been a bumpy ride.  I still have some more add-ons that I need to match up with my current site running under OSC 2.3.4 BS. 

Thanks again for all you do. 

1 hour ago, dculley said:

How can I tag you with the "@xxxxx"

You type @ and then the person's username.  E.g. @dculley -- just as it looks.  It will change the color and background automatically.  You may need to have Javascript enabled for it to recognize the format. 

Always back up before making changes.

The support thread is this:

KissIT Image Thumbnailer Support

You just had to click in the topic title I quoted above.

I have no time tom fix this immediately. If you can't get it to work at least on the public store side. Switch Kissit Thumbnailer off or roll back to your last working backup.

@raiwa

I did click on the kissit image thubnailer support.

To find out that the last real working version I had was V1.0.4.3

it was not working in 1.0.5.0 either.  I tried it.  I prefer to keep going forward.

The sight is not live.  I still have to get this roller coaster ride (with Phoenix) to come to stop.  I'm a long way from going live.  Reason is problems like this that comes up and other add ones I use in 2.3.4 will not work yet with Phoenix.

I guess I will have to wait.  I've only been trying since last October to get a working version and with the add-ons I need. 

I'm not a programmer so I appreciate all you do.  Thanks

• 3 months later...

Hello Lyn  @ce7,

• please use the official support thread: 
  • you have to apply the modification to the tep_image function
  • make sure to apply it to the correct file and that you uploaded and replaced the file
  • if you install another add on and it breaks something, you should tell us which add on and which modifications you applied
Edited by raiwa