osCommerce

The e-commerce.

error when I want to add a feature to the product

bkiani

Hello
I'm using OSC version 2.3.4
I see this error when I want to add a feature to the product

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
insert into products_attributes values (null, '52', '3', '3', '0', '+')

Of course, everything was fine before I moved my site to another server

Before transitioning the host, product editing tools were available when additional product options were available, but this tool is not available on the product editing page anymore.
please help

Thanks

6 minutes ago, bkiani said:

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
insert into products_attributes values (null, '52', '3', '3', '0', '+')

This is saying that the table products_attributes has a different number of columns than six.  The two main fixes you could attempt would be to either change the table in the database to have six columns that match those values or to change the query to include the column names. 

INSERT INTO products_attributes (products_attributes_id, products_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, price_prefix) VALUES (NULL, '52', '3', '3', '0', '+')

Definitely back up your files and database before trying either. 

You might also consider how you migrated.  Did you migrate the files and database yourself?  Did you use a tool? 

Perhaps you need to reinstall the App (tool) that allowed you to edit the product options.  Or it may be that you are using a different version of PHP and the tool doesn't work there. 

Always back up before making changes.

When I open the product edit page
I see this error

1. Request URL:
    >http://admin url removed/admin folder removed/attributeManager/attributeManager.php?products_id=165&pageAction=new_product&osCAdminID=86371baf562ec1ee70e57edd2ce96ea8
  2. Request Method:
    GET
  3. Status Code:
    500 Internal Server Error

please help me

Thanks

12 hours ago, bkiani said:

500 Internal Server Error

This just says that there was  a problem on the server.  To get help, you'd need to get the error message from the log file.  Unfortunately, the method for getting the log file varies from host to host, so you'd need to either read their documentation or ask them for help getting the error message.  With the actual error message, we might be able to give you more help. 

You also might want to look in the file attributeManager.php and see if it tells you any more about the App that you have installed.  That's not a core file, so the App provided it. 

Always back up before making changes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2019 at 3:11 AM, ecartz said:

This just says that there was  a problem on the server.  To get help, you'd need to get the error message from the log file.  Unfortunately, the method for getting the log file varies from host to host, so you'd need to either read their documentation or ask them for help getting the error message.  With the actual error message, we might be able to give you more help. 

You also might want to look in the file attributeManager.php and see if it tells you any more about the App that you have installed.  That's not a core file, so the App provided it. 

Thank You

Archived