• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product listing

FWR Media

• 4 weeks later...

Cool add on. Only problem I have is strange gray dots appearing around some of my gifs.

Hello @@crimble crumble,

can you please post or PM the URL of an example page where this happens.

regards

Rainer

• 3 weeks later...

Try to install this addons but nothing showing in admin. Do i make any mistake? I have make sure upload the kiss_image_thumbnailer folder into catalog modules area and change the code. I use v2.3.4 and bootstrap gold from burt.

Edited by centrman

Hello Jack @@centrman,

You need to open at least one time a store page with images to execute the sql installation script. Then you should see the new configuration entries in Admin.

(Supposed you applied the change in includes/functions/html_output.php)

regards

Rainer

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I tried Kissit few days ago, it was installed in no time without problems, but it f*ck up all the pics.

I tried for hours to changed it, but in index, category, product info all the pictures where decorated with a background.

Dont need background and could get it out, 

KISSIT is ok except the background.

I want everything transparent on ONE  page-background. 

NOT a page background, a productplaceholder background, a picture background.

NO WAY !!! IT'S 2016 Caramba.

If you can help me get that out, I would appriate it.

Kisses

SpicyGirl

Hola Camella, @@SpicyGirl

Admin => Images => KissIT Product Watermark Size => KissIT Product Main Watermark size relativ to the image size (1.0=100%, 0.5 = 50%, 0=no watermark).

Just set the Watermark image size to 0 (zero)

Un saludo
Rainer

PS: It's explained in the Instruction file at the bottom: :-
Configuration Settings in Admin:

D.  Admin : Configure : Images : KissIT Product Watermark Size: Default : 0.6

KissIT Product Main Watermark size relativ to the image size (1.0=100%, 0.5 = 50%, 0=no watermark).

@@SpicyGirl,

I understood watermark when you say background otherwise have a look on the disable image upsize feature.

C.  Admin : Configure : Images : KissIT Disable image upsize : Default : true

If set to “true” it will prevent images which are smaller than the required thumbnail size to be upsized and show “unsharp”. The smaller images will be pasted in original size on a white background. The result will be an image with the required thumbnail size.

Edited by raiwa

Rainer,

I dont need upsized because my pictues are all in HIGH QUALITY, because the visitor must be able to see the details when zoom in.

So, I dont need or want it.

Watermark is nice, would be great if it works.

BACKGROUND ; NO / NEVER / JAMAS

So please tell me how I get this working WITHOUT BACKGROUND.

Entonces por favor dígame cómo consigo este obrera SIN FONDO.

gracias

Camella

@@SpicyGirl,

I dont need upsized because my pictues are all in HIGH QUALITY, because the visitor must be able to see the details when zoom in.

I'm very sorry, but it seems you didn't understand the sense of the image thumbnails.

If you wish to show all details when a visitor zooms in on any place or page of your store, image thumbnails are not a good choice for you.

Image thumbnail scripts/add-ons produce on any place on a page just the needed image size (ok on responsive let's say the max needed size), to save loading time. That's the sense. Of course on the product page when the big image is popped up, the full image size will be served, on other places  only the required thumb size will be served.

Otherwise I still didn't understand what kind of background you mean.

Maybe you should attach a screenshot to clear it up or PM your store URL.

Please post also all your image configuration settings in Admin => Configuration => Images

And keep calm, we all offer our help here for free and we try to help as best as we can :)

Un saludo cordial

Rainer

off course I understand the sense of thumnails.

I want thumnails of my product images (30-120 images per product) in product_info and when clicking on a thumbnail it opens in a bigger box that shows the pictures.

If possible with watermark.

All other features are unnecessary.

I want to keep my store SOBER & CLEAN as possible.

I am calm but with enough experience that guys likes to make jokes with girls, but I dont want a profile as a guy/man like most girls in this world.

gracias y besos

Camella

@@SpicyGirl,

I don't care for your photo, and I do not care who is behind that avatar.

I do not make jokes. I try to help anyone in the same way, but if I do not get the required information I can't.

Still waiting for this:

Otherwise I still didn't understand what kind of background you mean.

Maybe you should attach a screenshot to clear it up or PM your store URL.

Please post also all your image configuration settings in Admin => Configuration => Images

Before your next post:

- read ALL instructions

- upload your watermark if you wish to use one

- adjust the configuration for your needs

- post again providing the information I asked for to get your "background" problem solved

Kindest and respectful regards

Rainer

PS: Font size/big letters are in forums an index of no calmness o:)

Gracias Rainer,

eres caballero.

I'm the only & youngest girl with 4 brothers in the car industry, hat to prove myself in a mens world.

Small image width & height, any size = background

When leaving width or height EMPTY = NO Background, that's good, but image in admin/category is very big

I dont find settings for that image.

Thumbnails = OK

Watermark = OK

KissIT Product Main Image Width & KissIT Product Main Image Height settings dont change much.
Can get first image on product info as big as I want, hope I figure it out.
When these settings are Big the thumbnails becomes bigger, seems like there is not enough space to show the images.

Anyway, thanks Rainer, you helpt me a lot

besos
Camella

PS I dont use Avatars, I'm proud to show who I am

Sorry Rainer,

forgot the screenshots you ask.

If you or somebody have any idea where I can change the size of the image in admin/category and/or in product info, 

i would appreciate that.

saludos

Camella

post-339016-0-52709400-1457731824_thumb.jpg

post-339016-0-64582400-1457731830_thumb.jpg

post-339016-0-08216600-1457731840_thumb.jpg

post-339016-0-24614000-1457731847_thumb.jpg

post-339016-0-76577700-1457731852_thumb.jpg

post-339016-0-38825600-1457731858_thumb.jpg

the imagebox in product info seems to be "piGal".

Standard 250px for piGal & piGal img

I changed this in piGal 450 & piGal img 150

That gives a imagebox of 3 images width

see screenshot

I like this

Now like to make the pop up (colorbox?) full screen

post-339016-0-58493100-1457733503_thumb.jpg

Edited by SpicyGirl

Buenos días Camella @@SpicyGirl,

I still didn't see a screenshot with the famous background, but I believe I catched now the idea.

You have a graduated color background in your image boxes and the white background which is added to reach the same image proportion for all images is visible.

First you need to set a numeric small image width value. Width and height must be set both to get kissit image thumbs to be generated.

Then there are two possibilities:

1. you can make the added background transparent, image proportions will be still equal, but the background will not be visible

in: includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image.php

find:

$background_color = imagecolorallocate ( $thumb_background, $this->_thumb_background_rgb['red'], $this->_thumb_background_rgb['green'], $this->_thumb_background_rgb['blue'] );

and replace with:

$background_color = imagecolorallocatealpha ( $thumb_background, 0, 0, 0, 127 );

2. you can remove the background, then the image proportions (the area they occupy) will not be equal, like in the original core version.

in: includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image.php

remove or comment out:

if ( $this->_take_resize_dimensions_as_absolute ) {
        // the image has scaled badly we need to add a background
        $info = pathinfo($this->_filename);
        $image_name = $info['basename'];
        if ( ($max_width < $this->_requested_thumbnail_width || $max_height < $this->_requested_thumbnail_height) || (KISS_DISABLE_UPSIZE == 'true' && ($this->_width < $max_width || $this->_height < $max_height)) ) {
          $thumb_background = imagecreatetruecolor ( $this->_requested_thumbnail_width, $this->_requested_thumbnail_height );
          $background_color = imagecolorallocate ( $thumb_background, $this->_thumb_background_rgb['red'], $this->_thumb_background_rgb['green'], $this->_thumb_background_rgb['blue'] );
          imagefill ( $thumb_background, 0, 0, $background_color );
          $dst_x = 0;
          $dst_y = 0;
          $new_image_width = imagesx ( $new_image );
          $new_image_height = imagesy ( $new_image );
          $dst_x = floor( ( $this->_requested_thumbnail_width - $new_image_width ) /2 );
          $dst_y = floor( ( $this->_requested_thumbnail_height - $new_image_height ) /2 );
          imagecopyresampled ( $thumb_background, $new_image, $dst_x, $dst_y, 0, 0, $new_image_width, $new_image_height, $new_image_width, $new_image_height );
          $this->_image = $thumb_background;
        }
      } // end need a background

Hope this solves the issue.

Please let me know, maybe I'll add these features to be configurable from Admin in the next version.

un saludo cordial

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

Hola Rainer,

the website background is for later stadium (is dark, have to change all fonts ), first have to check everything is working well.

At this moment all installed systems looks & works good.

Kissit is ok, thanks for your kindness & help.

The productholder background is just an new idea, but think gonna keep everything transparent.

have to integrate other modules & check, check if all is working properly.

Like to do it, I realy enjoy it.

Keep you in touch

saludos

Camella 

Hola Rainer @@raiwa,

what do you think about this?

see screenshot

Have to add good social share module ( you know one?)

Madre Dios, solo 300kb por un imagen? Olvido q vivo en 2016? 

jajajakajaka q broma

post-339016-0-03445600-1457801769_thumb.png

Hola Camella @@SpicyGirl,

Sorry, but you're off-topic.

THis is the kissit image thumbnailer forum.

You should open your own forum for this kind of questions.

Saludo

Rainer

1/ in your post 368 you say ; I still didn't see a screenshot with the famous background,

2/ the thumbnails are created by KissIT

but anyway, sorry to be off-topic

saludo

Camella

Hola Rainer, @@raiwa

what is best?

High quality foto + kissit for having tumbnails on product info page + colorbox with zoom

or the same without kissit?

Dont know 4 sure, think is problem 2 first making smaller & later bigger, or is this no issue?

I studied wheelzoom & colorbox all day, i'm ready to have colorbox full screen size (off corse with high quality foto) & wheelzoom to see detalles into the image.

But crazy is when work in Opera & FF, no works in Chrome and so on.

Browsers, as complicated as man.

( Off corse, developed by man )

saludos

Camella

Edited by SpicyGirl

@@SpicyGirl,

First point depends on your amount and size of images like I already explained in the other message.

For wheelzoom I think you'll not get support here, It's not a Oscommerce add-on and if you can't get it to integrate you should ask for commercial support.

Last point you should post in a social-psycologic forum not in Oscommerce. :lol:

Edited by raiwa

Hello @@ndiggity,

Just to let you know that I uploaded a new KissIt Thumbnailer version which supports transparetn background for PNG and GIF images.

regards

Rainer

Hey there @raiwa,

Thanks for working to improve this addon.  I tested the most recent version and came across an issue.  It appears you reference KISSIT_TRANSPARENT_BACKGROUND without defining it in the configuration.  This causes the image to be filled with black.  Not sure if I am missing something.

Image.php

if ( KISSIT_TRANSPARENT_BACKGROUND == true ) {
          	$background_color = imagecolorallocatealpha ( $thumb_background, 0, 0, 0, 127 );
          } else {
          }