• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product listing

FWR Media

@@Moxamint,

I had a look on this, but it has no effect if a transparent watermark image is used and it needs to be transparent.

The effect you ask for needs to be created in the watermark image itself, making the watermark more dark or clear.

Edited by raiwa

@Roaddoctor

@@raiwa

Rainer- first thank you for your continuing improvements - great work!

I have one little optional tweak that others may or may not wish to use. This adds a nice title at the bottom of the colorbox popup

I added

title: '<?php echo $product_info['products_name']; ?>',

into this, like

<script type="text/javascript">
$(function() {
  $('#piGal').css({
    'visibility': 'hidden'
  });

$('#piGal').photosetGrid({
    layout: '<?php echo $photoset_layout; ?>',
    width: '250px',
    highresLinks: true,
    rel: 'pigallery',
    onComplete: function() {
      $('#piGal').css({ 'visibility': 'visible'});

$('#piGal a').colorbox({
        maxHeight: '90%',
        maxWidth: '90%',

title: '<?php echo $product_info['products_name']; ?>',

rel: 'pigallery'
      });

$('#piGal img').each(function() {
        var imgid = $(this).attr('id').substring(9);

if ( $('#piGalDiv_' + imgid).length ) {
          $(this).parent().colorbox({ inline: true, href: "#piGalDiv_" + imgid });
        }
      });
    }
  });
});
</script>

thx again!

In which file I have to add this line?

@@Moxamint,

I had a look on this, but it has no effect if a transparent watermark image is used and it needs to be transparent.

The effect you ask for needs to be created in the watermark image itself, making the watermark more dark or clear.

OK @@raiwa I think I can put up with it.  Thanks for your efforts again.

@@raiwa

@@discxpress,

KISSIT_MAIN_PRODUCT_WATERMARK_MIN_IMAGE_WIDTH and HEIGHT are the configuration values for the minimum image size from which on the watermark should be applied. So it shouldn't be used to define any image size.

You should use SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT like it was.

Now in admin configuration images, Small Image Width and Height must be bigger than KissIT min image width to apply Watermark.

The easiest way is to have a look on a standard module and use the same settings for the tep_image function (except the image name and path of course).

If you still have troubles, please post your tep_image function.

regards

Rainer

Sorry for the delayed reply. Here's the lines dealing with the image function:

$slider_output .= '<div class="thumbnail">';
          $slider_output .= '<a href="' . tep_href_link('product_info.php', 'products_id=' . (int)$b['id']) . '">';
          $slider_output .= tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $b['image'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT);
          $slider_output .= '</a>';

Thanks

Hello @@discxpress,

If you have a look on the tep_image function in includes/functions/html_output.php, you'll see that the order of the parameters is wrong in your example:

function tep_image($src, $alt = '', $width = '', $height = '', $parameters = '', $responsive = true, $bootstrap_css = '') {

The second parameter should be the image alt (name) and the third and fourth the image width and height.

So your example should be like this if you do not pass the image name:

$slider_output .= tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $b['image'], null, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT);

However it would be better to pass the image name as alt parameter if it is retrieved in the database query of your module:

$slider_output .= tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $b['image'], $b['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT);

Compare also with the tep_image function used in the new_products module:

tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $new_products['products_image'], $new_products['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT)

regards

Rainer

@@discxpress,

sorry, that's confusing, what you say affects ALL modules and files where it is used, not only that module. You will need to apply the before explained anyway to get it working in that module.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got this block of code coming back false when it definatley should be coming back true. It only comes back false when the check is looking for a file 4 subdirectories deep ex. images/inventory/books/action/thalastfive.jpg

if ( !is_file ( $this->src ) ) {
        $this->src = $this->default_missing_image;  
      }

If its looking for an image with less directories it finds it. I've checked my directory permissions and they're all the same. Directories are 755 while the images themseleves are 604. Am i missing something here

I've got this block of code coming back false when it definatley should be coming back true. It only comes back false when the check is looking for a file 4 subdirectories deep ex. images/inventory/books/action/thalastfive.jpg

if ( !is_file ( $this->src ) ) {
        $this->src = $this->default_missing_image;  
      }

If its looking for an image with less directories it finds it. I've checked my directory permissions and they're all the same. Directories are 755 while the images themseleves are 604. Am i missing something here

So, i've pinpointed it. The issue is that kiss_thumbnailer is very strict on the is_file request. "X" is different than "x" when looking up the file name. Is there a way to have the query be case insensitive when looking for the file.

Hello Eric @@breakbred101,

I checked with a mixed upper-lower case image name on my dev site (under Windows and UNIX) and couldn't recreate this error.

Could you please PM the URL to your product to see this error on your store.

regards

Rainer

• 1 month later...

@@wHiTeHaT,

Thank you, I'll include it in the next update.

Edited by raiwa

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Gianfranco,

Please specify if you refer to rename the thumbnails or the original full size images.

It would be also helpful to tell us which are your desired auto rename rules. For example: category name+correlative numbering or size in the case of thumbnails.

If you refer to rename the original full size images, this is not the correct topic, nothing to do with image thumbnailer, you should open a newTopic.

If you refer to the thumbnails, they were auto renamed adding the thumb size to the names in older version until version 20.

Then in version 21 the subdirectory structure was added and the renaming removed.

If you wish something like this, download version 20 and have a look on the coding in:

includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image_Helper.php

line 70:

$this->_thumb_filename = $this->attributes['width'] . 'x' . $this->attributes['height'] . '_' . $this->_image_name;

and modify for your needs.

regards

Rainer

Hello Gianfranco,

Please specify if you refer to rename the thumbnails or the original full size images.

It would be also helpful to tell us which are your desired auto rename rules. For example: category name+correlative numbering or size in the case of thumbnails.

If you refer to rename the original full size images, this is not the correct topic, nothing to do with image thumbnailer, you should open a newTopic.

If you refer to the thumbnails, they were auto renamed adding the thumb size to the names in older version until version 20.

Then in version 21 the subdirectory structure was added and the renaming removed.

If you wish something like this, download version 20 and have a look on the coding in:

includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image_Helper.php

line 70:

$this->_thumb_filename = $this->attributes['width'] . 'x' . $this->attributes['height'] . '_' . $this->_image_name;

and modify for your needs.

regards

Rainer

Hello Rainer, thanks for the help: I want to rename the picture file with the name of the product (like contrib OPI images).

currently I use version r22 on osc 234 Gold BS

How can I do?

Thank you

Gianfranco

Hello @@Papanco,

This is not implemented in KissIt thumbnailer.

But I think you could use that part of OPI together with KissIt image thumbnailer.

regards

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

• 3 weeks later...

I deleated some items and this popped up at the top of the web site:

Warning: getimagesize(images/no_image_available_150_150.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ladybug3597/public_html/includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image_Helper.php on line 79

Had one for each item I deleted.  Any ideas?

Dean

@@dculley

Is the image....images/no_image_available_150_150.gif located in your images directory?  If not you should add it.

Dan

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Anne @@Dj-Viper,

Yes, it should. All thumbs will be the same size. Smaller images will be placed centered on a white background, or upsized, depending on the settings. If no image is available a no image thumb will be shown.

regards

Rainer