osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product listing

FWR Media

Uploaded updated Version

3.0.0 BS for OSCOM Phoenix

Change log 3.0.0:
1. Updated for OSCOM Phoenix 1.0.x.x

Previous FROZEN, EDGE and GOLD versions, please use KissIT Image Thumbnailer 2.8.1.

• 1 month later...

NEW TOPIC i

I'm installing a fresh Phoenix V 1.0.2.5

PHP 7.2.20

Down loaded Kissit - image thumbnailer new version pro 2.0 phoenix. 

Install went great untell I tried to install the optional Admin Installation.  After the installation I got just a white screen when trying to sign on to admin. Not sure what went wrong. 

I'm also getting under admin/modules/content image.png.51f63e0914d76bac3f6f6472bbf9d794.png

what is this?

8 hours ago, dculley said:

Install went great untell I tried to install the optional Admin Installation.  After the installation I got just a white screen when trying to sign on to admin. Not sure what went wrong.

Please switch on error reporting or check your error log to see which error is thrown in admin.

You can do this changing the setting in your admin/includes/application_top.php to:

error_reporting(E_ALL);
  ini_set('display_errors','1'); 

8 hours ago, dculley said:

I'm also getting under admin/modules/content image.png.51f63e0914d76bac3f6f6472bbf9d794.png

what is this?

THis is not related to KISS IT thumbnailer. Its a content module to show the header title on modularized pages.

Hi @Rainer 

I think that I have something bad configured or I have a problem.

The app creates a thumb of all pictures with configured size and another thumb with the original resolution but smaller size

How can disable to create the thumb with original resolution?

Thanks in advance.

Hola Gustavo,

Sorry, I do not understand. Can you PM a link to your store or post a sample code. I never got anything similar reported nor observed it myself.

Or does it only create the original sized thumb in the thumbs directory. Then this is triggered somewhere in your store with this size passed through the tep_image function.

Or you may have watermark enabled, then a thumb in the original size is created to embed the watermark in the big pop up image in product info.

I will modify admin/includes/application_top.php.  So when I get a chance to try it again I will copy the error message to you.  give me a couple of days.  I have a long ways to go to get phoenix ready to go online.  My other OSC/BS site is still up.  Thanks for the help. 

3 hours ago, raiwa said:

Hola Gustavo,

Sorry, I do not understand. Can you PM a link to your store or post a sample code. I never got anything similar reported nor observed it myself.

Or does it only create the original sized thumb in the thumbs directory. Then this is triggered somewhere in your store with this size passed through the tep_image function.

Or you may have watermark enabled, then a thumb in the original size is created to embed the watermark in the big pop up image in product info.

Watermark was 0.6

Thanks!!!

Kissit

I'm trying to install Kissit.  The only thing running is the bar basic of Phoenix v 1.0.2.5.

I'm just trying put back on Kissit with out the Admin add on.  I'm getting fussy pictures.  Tried playing around with the sizes and nothing.  When I get this cleared up, I will attempt the admin option. I'm attaching photos of the apples and image set up. 

Thanks for the help. 

Dean

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Hello Dean,

It looks like you zoomed in into your browser window. Kiss it image thumbs serves the images (thumbs) in the exact required size for standard view. If you zoom in, a bigger image size would be required. You can get it by increasing the image sizes in the configuration settings (don't forget to reset Thumbs if you do it and delete browsers cache).
But this is not the sense of Kissit, you would get again bigger image sizes, more data to download and therefore slower first time page load.

Another thing is if you wish to serve bigger/higher resolution images for retina(high resolution) devices. FOr this you'll find information in the instructions.

Kind regards
Rainer

I took a screen shoot and cut it to seed a pic.  I did not enlarge it.  History and cache was deleted and reset for thumbs was run.  Still with no results.  Since Kissit is the only mod installed I guess my only other option is to remove Phoenix and move on.   With all the other problems i'm seeing from others, maybe the program is to unstable.

Thanks

Kiss it works perfect with Phoenix exact like for previeous versions. You should check your settings and if the original picts are big enough for the size you viewed. Try with bigger images.

2 hours ago, dculley said:

I took a screen shoot and cut it to seed a pic.  I did not enlarge it.  History and cache was deleted and reset for thumbs was run.  Still with no results.  Since Kissit is the only mod installed I guess my only other option is to remove Phoenix and move on.   With all the other problems i'm seeing from others, maybe the program is to unstable.

Thanks

@dculley

Works perfectly fine for me on my live Phoenix shop.

I just installed it on a fresh version of Phoenix and works fine also.

Check your small image size. You decreased it to  80 H x 100 W  from the default 250 x 250 . Fairly certain that is what is causing the issue. I have replicated your issue on my install by using your small image size.

Peter

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

Changing the small image size did clear up the image.  So I decided to click on the image and it went off the web sight.  Same with clicking View. 

Under admin/modules/content I get this window on the right saying they are to big. image.png.cee556af167b6241fb11064180de581f.png and wants it corrected.  All this is way over me and to much time for me at this time of year.

Thanks for the help.  But I'm going to just dump it for now. 

@dculley

I'm not sure I follow.

When you click on the images, are you are saying they disappear completely?

The infobox above is an instruction not a warning. It tells you how to set the width of content modules to help you set the layout of the page. 12 means it takes up an entire row. 6 means half a row etc. It is unrelated to the issues you are having.

Edited by peterpil19

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

4 hours ago, dculley said:

Changing the small image size did clear up the image.  So I decided to click on the image and it went off the web sight.  Same with clicking View. 

Under admin/modules/content I get this window on the right saying they are to big. image.png.cee556af167b6241fb11064180de581f.png and wants it corrected.  All this is way over me and to much time for me at this time of year.

Thanks for the help.  But I'm going to just dump it for now. 

Hello Dean @dculley,

I researched your previous posts in this thread and found that you are using KissIt Image thumbnail in your previous store version. KissIt Image thumbnail is essentially exact the same like for previous versions. There is only one html tag updated for BS4. So I really do not understand the difficulties you experience.

Your last message is unrelated to KissIt Image thumbnail.

If you have any general issues and questions about Phoenix, please post in the appropiate thread.

rgds
Rainer

• 1 month later...

I am using V1.0.3.0 . If one product is listed the single product stretches to cover the entire page.Please let me know how I ensure that the product image and listing is not distorted irrespective of the number of products displayed on the product listing page

Thank you for your assistance

20 minutes ago, mddel said:

If one product is listed the single product stretches to cover the entire page.

This behaviour is part of Bootstrap 4.
If you become a Phoenix Supporter, there is code given to supporters as bonus - one of these supporters codes is a fix for that display.

20 minutes ago, mddel said:

I have paid and joined as a Phoenix Supporter

Well done - remember you must pay for year if you want all previous supporters codes as detailed in the post. :)
Some of the previous codes are worth more by themselves than the cost for the year so it is very good value.

I had some trouble installing this, its a vanilla CE-Phoenix-1.0.3.0 new install with just this to reduce any conflict.

I run 3 sites from the same hosting platform, I guess its the PHP version or a host issue the two existing Frozen CE sites had no issue in install.

In Phoenix : After install the site is blank. Admin side works (I did not install on admin side) the KissIt gallery module was installed, the gallery removed. No Kissit options appeared in Admin :-  Images settings. The DataBase appears not installed.

Apache Log shows errors :

[Sun Nov 17 15:56:05.715202 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 24890] [client 204.12.###.###:58108] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '\xef\xbb\xbf' (T_STRING) in /web/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 139\n'

[Sun Nov 17 15:56:10.267878 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 24884] [client 204.12.###.###:36812] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant KISS_DISABLE_UPSIZE - assumed 'KISS_DISABLE_UPSIZE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /web/includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image.php on line 273\nPHP message: PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant KISSIT_MAIN_PRODUCT_WATERMARK_PLACEMENT - assumed 'KISSIT_MAIN_PRODUCT_WATERMARK_PLACEMENT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in web/includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image.php on line 402\nPHP message: PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant KISSIT_SHARPEN_THUMBNAIL - assumed 'KISSIT_SHARPEN_THUMBNAIL' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /web/includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image.php on line 290\nPHP message: PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant KISSIT_SHARPEN_THUMBNAIL - assumed 'KISSIT_SHARPEN_THUMBNAIL' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /web/includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image.php on line 443\nPHP message: PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant KISSIT_APPLY_BACKGROUND - assumed 'KISSIT_APPLY_BACKGROUND' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /web/includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image.php on line 300\n'

Comparing html_output.php to the working CE install I changed the line Approx 139 back to :

if (tep_not_null($responsive) && ($responsive === true)) {
      $bs_parameters .= 'img-responsive';
    }

This brought the site back to life and KissIt installed in the Admin :- Image options.

I also have this error showing regularly in the Apache log and may be related.

[Sun Nov 17 13:58:30.084360 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 17091] [client 207.180.###.###:44052] AH01071: Got error 'Primary script unknown\n'

I provide this post as a solution if anyone else has a similar issue to try.

Mark

Edited by MyBookShop

2 hours ago, MyBookShop said:

I provide this post as a solution if anyone else has a similar issue to try.

Hello Mark @MyBookShop,

Your solution is incorrect.

The provided code in the instructions is correct and should be used in Phoenix and all other Bootstrap 4 based Stores.

Please try again:

if (tep_not_null($responsive) && ($responsive === true)) {
      $bs_parameters .= 'img-fluid';
    }

You probably had introduced a copy/paste/typo error. Before providing wrong "solutions" please post for help if something doesn't work as expected.

If you experience the same problem again, please post your code (tep_image function) to see which is the error.

2 hours ago, MyBookShop said:

I also have this error showing regularly in the Apache log and may be related.

[Sun Nov 17 13:58:30.084360 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 17091] [client 207.180.###.###:44052] AH01071: Got error 'Primary script unknown\n'

THis is urelated to KissIt image thumbnail. Please check this first with your hosting. Then post in the general support area.

Kind regards
Rainer

I know that supporting is good I believe the fix has been updated by the bootstrap developers in the next BS version so soon any update will not be required. There will just be a need to upgrade to the new bs version.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP