• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Free Shipping Display Bug - FIXED 1.0.2.6

When the shop allows free shipping above certain order value, the question asking customer to select a shipping method still crops up during checkout. This happens when there are more than one shipping modules installed. This question is redundant and should be able to be eliminated by rewriting the program logic.

On 9/6/2019 at 8:39 AM, kgtee said:

When the shop allows free shipping above certain order value, the question asking customer to select a shipping method still crops up during checkout. This happens when there are more than one shipping modules installed. This question is redundant and should be able to be eliminated by rewriting the program logic.

I believe I have fixed this as a by-product of the checkout_shipping.php "prettification".  Could you check ? 

In the demo site I have 2 shipping methods, with the order_total "free shipping" if greater than $20 in cart.

6 hours ago, burt said:

I believe I have fixed this as a by-product of the checkout_shipping.php "prettification".  Could you check ? 

In the demo site I have 2 shipping methods, with the order_total "free shipping" if greater than $20 in cart.

I just tried placing two orders; one below $20 and another greater than $20. Yes, it is fixed. Great job! @burt

16 hours ago, kgtee said:

I just tried placing two orders; one below $20 and another greater than $20. Yes, it is fixed. Great job! @burt

Great, thank you for testing.  The improved checkout is likely to go into the next update (depends if I get it finished by the next scheduled update).

Archived