• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Change look of product listing

Just now, René H4 said:

Would it be easy to get the listing insted of the grid? I like the listing much better, it's much more ease in the layout.

At the moment let's say you install a Phoenix...and you have grid set to X per row. 
What would happen if you set X to 1 ?

18 minutes ago, burt said:

At the moment let's say you install a Phoenix...and you have grid set to X per row. 
What would happen if you set X to 1 ?

Haha, there's no problem or you have the answer!

Now the # products per row have been set to 1 I have to find out where I can reduce the size of the displayed image... 🙂

Well done again!

Do you have a hint on resizing? Can't find the correct menu.

10 hours ago, Heatherbell said:

@René H4
We used a user.css addition of .img-fluid {max-width: 250px; max-height: 250px;} - change the pixel amount to your own needs - might help, might not!

@Heatherbell Well, that helped a lot, thanks!

Next, would there be a way to put the product description, price and buy button to the right of the image? Or do I have to change core for that? (Which I prefer not to)

@René H4
Change the sort order and width of product-info modules to suit you.
Encourage you to join and support the Phoenix project - there has been a recent gift to supporters of game-changing module that allows millions of product-info layout possibilities not possible in normal bootstrap.

23 minutes ago, Heatherbell said:

Encourage you to join and support the Phoenix project

I think I was one of the first... 🙂

Thanks for your advise, will have a look in the config. Already played a lot with it, tons of possibilities!

2 hours ago, Rwe said:

Rene did you install the D3 donator code already? This one is fixing large product listing images  if i am right

Yes I did. Installed all the SupCo's, and busy installing all 28d19 at the moment (of which a few are obsolete already :-))

Archived