• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Stripe v3 module for SCA

asro2004

55 minutes ago, 14steve14 said:

Would it not be possible to supply the full code packages for both versions. Would remove any complications.

DONE

Just had a strange issue. I received an order email, but when checking the admin there was no order. Stripe logs show the payment failed because  "The PaymentIntent requires a payment method." I checked customer account and there are no items in the cart. Customer received order confirmation email but payment was not processed and order not created. View counter monitor logs show the following:

checkout_success.php     action=update     1     Sun, 1st 22:30:21                     
-> checkout_success.php           2     Sun, 1st 22:30:12                     
-> account_history.php                   1     Sun, 1st 22:30:01                     
-> checkout_process.php           1     Sun, 1st 22:29:30                     
-> checkout_confirmation.php           1     Sun, 1st 22:24:55                     
-> checkout_payment.php           1     Sun, 1st 22:24:30

The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark. The small truth has words which are clear; the great truth has great silence.

- Rabindranath Tagore

Which versions (store and stripe module).

Did you update something.

Is this a puntual case,  I mean if other orders/payments get correct processed.

Edited by raiwa

Phoenix 1.0.5.2 on XAMPP  Stripe 1.0.15

Test mode is not implemented correctly. Although in admin it correctly adds (Test) to the module name it should do this on the account.php and in the payment module list during checkout.as well.

When I try a test transaction it fails because stripe says that I am trying to use a live transaction " No such customer: cus_***************t; a similar object exists in test mode, but a live mode key was used to make this request" If I enter the test card number manually it declines the card.

In my Stripe dashboard all the errors are shown in the live section, there is no activity in the test section.

Live shop Phoenix 1.0.8.4 on PHP 7.4 Working my way up the versions.

DId this happen with the former version 1.0.14 also? There has nothing been changed in the update regarding test mode.

6 minutes ago, raiwa said:

DId this happen with the former version 1.0.14 also?

No.

I did have 1.0.14 working correctly on 1.0.5.2 but with the

tep_notify('checkout', $order);

amendment from the previous posts.

I just checked and I have in my test shop the "Test" text appended on the checkout payment and confirmation page.

I also compared the files in the uploaded package with my installed files and they are identical.

I send you a PM with the link to my teststore so you can check yourself.

Please double check your installation and send me your file which is based on 1.0.14 and modified with the above.

Edited by raiwa

On 3/2/2020 at 1:37 AM, raiwa said:

Which versions (store and stripe module).

Did you update something.

Is this a puntual case,  I mean if other orders/payments get correct processed.

I think this was caused by a network communication/timeout error since it only happened once in thousands of orders, so I'm not too concerned with it.

On another note, I was quite pleased when looking in my admin total revenue box that my sales had increased dramatically over the last few months. However it seemed too high....I realized today that the total revenue is not being reported correctly because it's treating orders with a status of Preparing [Stripe SCA] as completed purchases. These are customers that have not completed payment but are being counted as sales in the total revenue module. As a temporary solution, I patched the query to ignore orders with a status of  "Preparing [Stripe SCA]". I also changed this in all code that generates sales reports. I don't know if there is a better solution, but this really skewed my perception of how my business was performing the last few months and as such is quite an important issue in my opinion. I do understand that this can be avoided by manually deleting incomplete orders but I don't consider this a viable solution.

Moderator Comment

Discussions regarding Order status split to the following thread as requested by Rainer.

Edited by Dan Cole
Thread Split as Requested.

The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark. The small truth has words which are clear; the great truth has great silence.

- Rabindranath Tagore

• 2 weeks later...

I updated this module earlier today and on testing both live and test there is the following error

1054 - Unknown column 'billing_nif' in 'field list'

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the module but still get the same error even after clearing the computer and server cache.

To get everything back working correctly I reverted back to a copy of a backup of the includes/modules/payment/strip_sca.php file.

Has anyone else seen this error?

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

I have not seen this error.

billing_nif  does not appear in any files or database fields in either my live 1.0.5.0 or my test 1.0.5.4 test shop.

Is it in an addon that I am not using?

25 minutes ago, 14steve14 said:

I updated this module earlier today and on testing both live and test there is the following error

1054 - Unknown column 'billing_nif' in 'field list'

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the module but still get the same error even after clearing the computer and server cache.

To get everything back working correctly I reverted back to a copy of a backup of the includes/modules/payment/strip_sca.php file.

Has anyone else seen this error?

Yes, sorry, I must have uploaded a wrong file in the last package for the previous versions.

To fix it just remove line 179 in includes/modules/payment/stripe_sca.php:

'billing_nif' => $order->billing['nif'], // NIF

and these 2 lines:

'shipping_module' => $shipping['id'],
                    'language_id' => $order->info['language_id'],

I'll upload now a clean version.

Edited by raiwa

On 3/18/2020 at 8:27 AM, raiwa said:

Uploaded Update

Version 1.0.16
- Fixed order total sort order not saved in database

Was this change to get the order totals in the correct order on the invoices as I was getting them in any order and now that are all in the correct order byut updside down. Total is at the top P&P is in the centre and sub total is at the bottom. Any way to get them the other way around.

That's very strange, on my live store where I updated it works correct.

Can you check, if the sort order for the order totals in the order_totals table are correct?

Is there a separate sort order for the Stripe module, as on all the other payment modules it works correct. Out of Paypal, BACS, Cheque, COD and free its onlt Stripe that messes about. Sorry to be a pain, well its not really me its my book keeper who keeps complaining.

I have random issues with it. As @14steve14 I see this in admin on the order page sometimes and it reflects in the invoice. It is not consistent but it never happens if there is only one item in the order, but the emails are always correct. It is only Stripe that does this.

Update. Just realised I have not had one since the update was applied. I will keep you updated.

Edited by mhsuffolk

26 minutes ago, 14steve14 said:

Is there a separate sort order for the Stripe module, as on all the other payment modules it works correct. Out of Paypal, BACS, Cheque, COD and free its onlt Stripe that messes about. Sorry to be a pain, well its not really me its my book keeper who keeps complaining.

Important is to check the database table "order_totals".

Before the update the sort order was not stored => value was 0 (zero) for all order totals.

After the update the correct sort order values like in admin => Modules => Order Totals defined should be stored.

@14steve14, please check this.

@raiwa The sort orders are all zero in the database.

The settings in admin are

Shipping 2  
Sub-Total 1  
Tax 3  
Total 4  

Sorry that took so long I had to get orders out to office, and was not ignoring you.

When I updated to the latest version I think I removed the module and reinstalled it again as I uploaded all the files, but I may be wrong.

Edited by 14steve14

Please check in includes/modules/payment/stripe_sca.php line 212.

It should be:

'sort_order' => $GLOBALS[$class]->sort_order);

@raiwa

I have the following on that line.

'sort_order' => $GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['sort_order']);

I have just downloaded your amended latest files and have uploaded that file to the site which does have at least that change in it. This may have been my fault for not updating to the really latest version. I will try some test payments and make sure that all is well.

Then you didn't update.

I double checked the stripe_sca_v1.0.16r1 Package. Both versions are correct. Please update again and check for this line. It's the only difference apart of the version label.