• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Vendor Login

LeeFoster

ok I try to do it later this week. I am trying to reduce checkout process😀.  but looking at it it is pretty independent of osc. it might just work as it is and u have to just bootstrap it

Edited by hungryfrank

you can cut up to 4 pages of your checkout by using my three add_ons

login create account in one page

Express checkout  

login pop up modal

24 minutes ago, hungryfrank said:

ok I try to do it later this week. I am trying to reduce checkout process😀.  but looking at it it is pretty independent of osc. it might just work as it is and u have to just bootstrap it

I'm happy to bootstrap it up if it can be made to work.

I looked at the files and got them to work in the shop section and they belong in the admin section and you have already working versions in the admin and it is easier to copy those than using these

one is order.php

one is logoff.hp

one is categories.php

and two reports 

there are much better place to start.

Express checkout  

login pop up modal

who is going to ship the product.

if it is the supplier then you should start from multi vendor shipping. that is more complicated to do than customer being able to add product. you can simply add a button to open a form for in each category in the shop. and add a report to their account.  the question is who is going to ship. who is going to get paid. returns. are u going to let the customer know that you don't own the product?

Express checkout  

login pop up modal

it is the same thing in the back. this add-on just lets a supplier add products  and give reports.  all the files are original osc file  copies  give or take just the supplier field is considered.

Express checkout  

login pop up modal

• 3 weeks later...

As I see it is like when a supplier/representative is responsible for maintaining the linear and placing orders.
So the supplier can add and manage products and set buy orders for re-stock levels or implement new products,
is how delegate the manage catalog for products of an brand...

11 hours ago, domiosc said:

As I see it is like when a supplier/representative is responsible for maintaining the linear and placing orders.
So the supplier can add and manage products and set buy orders for re-stock levels or implement new products,
is how delegate the manage catalog for products of an brand...

Not quite, I want the supplier to log in and add and manage products but I also want them to be responsible for shipping the items to the customer. 

So -

Supplier X logs in and uploads 7 products

Supplier Y logs in and uploads 3 products

Customer logs in and buys 1 product from Supplier X and 2 from Supplier Y. 

Supplier X receives confirmation that an item has sold along with payment for the item, Supplier X ships to the customer. 

Supplier Y receives confirmation that an item has sold along with payment for the item, Supplier X ships to the customer. 

Yes but you say a plugin for dropshiping with multi vendor, so you need multi ship charges.

I think this is a bit different by vendor login,
because for dropshiping not need a vendor login,
need autoupdate catalog and stock for sync and send orders directly to your supplier,
this do a big changes with ship charges if you work with multiple suppliers.

anyway it is one more option