• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New UPS XML Shipping Module available

Hello,

I have managed to get this al working.

Great

However now I see that my stock inventory is not working,

so after a order the quantity stays the same.

Would it be anything to do with this contri?

Regards

Lili

• 1 month later...

Hi, someone can help me?, if theres solution, of course. Install the UPS XML Shipping Module, the last version, works fine, but in my case have 4 currencies, USD, CAD, EUR and MXN, the default currency is USD, the country of origin is Mexico, so configured in the admin for the UPS XML Shipping Module. When a customer quotes a ship out of Mexico, UPS returns quotes in USD, then there's no problem for USD, CAD and EUR (cause the default currency is the USD), but when the customer quotes a ship into Mexico, the currency that return UPS is in MXN, so the ship cost in MXN is too high (1 USD = 13.66 MXN). Then, my question is: there some solution for UPS returns quotes in just one currency?, or I have an error wich can't see and the solution is simple?, or even, there's no solution in the side of UPS XML Shipping Module? Many thanks, and sorry for my english.

Edited by alf1976

Then, my question is: there some solution for UPS returns quotes in just one currency?

As far as I know (but check it with UPS or set up logging the requests/replies, see install.txt - step 5) UPS only quotes in the currency of the shipppers country. Better be absolutely sure about it before starting on a hack to "fix" this.

<!--quoteo(post=1444772:date=Oct 4 2009, 02:58 PM:name=alf1976)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alf1976 @ Oct 4 2009, 02:58 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1444772"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Then, my question is: there some solution for UPS returns quotes in just one currency?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

As far as I know (but check it with UPS or set up logging the requests/replies, see install.txt - step 5) UPS only quotes in the currency of the shipppers country. Better be absolutely sure about it before starting on a hack to "fix" this.

Thanks, followed the step 5 in the install.txt, then tried 4 options:

1.- request quote of ship from Mexico to Mexico with MXN in the admin UPS XML Shipping Moddule, replies=171.77 (CurrencyCode in the upsxml.log is MXN);

2.- request quote of ship from Mexico to Mexico with USD in the admin UPS XML Shipping Moddule, replies=171.77 (CurrencyCode in the upsxml.log is MXN);

3.- request quote of ship from Mexico to Spain with MXN in the admin UPS XML Shipping Moddule, replies=68.58 (CurrencyCode in the upsxml.log is USD);

4.- request quote of ship from Mexico to Spain with USD in the admin UPS XML Shipping Moddule, replies=68.58 (CurrencyCode in the upsxml.log is USD).

Can you help me?

Thanks, followed the step 5 in the install.txt, then tried 4 options:

1.- request quote of ship from Mexico to Mexico with MXN in the admin UPS XML Shipping Moddule, replies=171.77 (CurrencyCode in the upsxml.log is MXN);

2.- request quote of ship from Mexico to Mexico with USD in the admin UPS XML Shipping Moddule, replies=171.77 (CurrencyCode in the upsxml.log is MXN);

3.- request quote of ship from Mexico to Spain with MXN in the admin UPS XML Shipping Moddule, replies=68.58 (CurrencyCode in the upsxml.log is USD);

4.- request quote of ship from Mexico to Spain with USD in the admin UPS XML Shipping Moddule, replies=68.58 (CurrencyCode in the upsxml.log is USD).

Can you help me?

Is possible, when the CurrencyCode replie is in MXN, multiply the TotalCharges replie by 0.07308 (1 MXN = 0.07308 USD), so the value given in the quotes replie seem in USD in checkout_shipping.php? If so, can you give me a piste on where change the code?

PD: Sorry by the new word "Moddule".

Thanks

Is possible, when the CurrencyCode replie is in MXN, multiply the TotalCharges replie by 0.07308 (1 MXN = 0.07308 USD), so the value given in the quotes replie seem in USD in checkout_shipping.php?

Haven't checked this for errors and if it is working but UPS actually returns the currency they used for the calculation so in principle this can be done. Strange that they ignore your currency code (I think I remember seen it erroring when the currency code didn't match the one for the country) but that is what you see.

In the function _parseResult($xmlResult) around line 766 in includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php there is are two lines that have comment above it: // standard UPS rates

Try changing the first one from $totalCharge = $ratedShipments[$i]['TotalCharges']['MonetaryValue']; to:

if ($ratedShipments[$i]['TotalCharges']['CurrencyCode'] == "MXN") {
                 $totalCharge = $ratedShipments[$i]['TotalCharges']['MonetaryValue'] * 0.07308;
               } else {
                  $totalCharge = $ratedShipments[$i]['TotalCharges']['MonetaryValue'];               
               }

and the second very similar one (without the [$i]):

if ($ratedShipments['TotalCharges']['CurrencyCode'] == "MXN") {
                 $totalCharge = $ratedShipments['TotalCharges']['MonetaryValue'] * 0.07308;
               } else {
                  $totalCharge = $ratedShipments['TotalCharges']['MonetaryValue'];               
               }

Rather a crude hack of course because if the exchange rates changes you would need to change the ups shipping file too. Probably there is a better way to do that than hard-code it in this file (presuming this works...)

The UPS discounts a based on what we ship in a week, so the real time rates are the basic rates.

I want to put somewhere in the script a % discount for the realtime rates?

There already is an option for that but that normally does a markup (function quote()):

// changed to make handling percentage based
                   if ($this->handling_type == "Percentage") {
                       if ($_type) $methods[] = array('id' => $type, 'title' => $_type, 'cost' => ((($this->handling_fee * $cost)/100) + $cost));

I can't check (at the moment) if you can put a negative number as a handling fee but if you can't I would say changing the last line would do the same but then for a discount:

if ($_type) $methods[] = array('id' => $type, 'title' => $_type, 'cost' => ($cost - (($this->handling_fee * $cost)/100)));

Haven't checked this for errors and if it is working but UPS actually returns the currency they used for the calculation so in principle this can be done. Strange that they ignore your currency code (I think I remember seen it erroring when the currency code didn't match the one for the country) but that is what you see.

In the function _parseResult($xmlResult) around line 766 in includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php there is are two lines that have comment above it: // standard UPS rates

Try changing the first one from $totalCharge = $ratedShipments[$i]['TotalCharges']['MonetaryValue']; to:

if ($ratedShipments[$i]['TotalCharges']['CurrencyCode'] == "MXN") {
                 $totalCharge = $ratedShipments[$i]['TotalCharges']['MonetaryValue'] * 0.07308;
               } else {
                  $totalCharge = $ratedShipments[$i]['TotalCharges']['MonetaryValue'];               
               }

and the second very similar one (without the [$i]):

if ($ratedShipments['TotalCharges']['CurrencyCode'] == "MXN") {
                 $totalCharge = $ratedShipments['TotalCharges']['MonetaryValue'] * 0.07308;
               } else {
                  $totalCharge = $ratedShipments['TotalCharges']['MonetaryValue'];               
               }

Rather a crude hack of course because if the exchange rates changes you would need to change the ups shipping file too. Probably there is a better way to do that than hard-code it in this file (presuming this works...)

Yes, works flawless, I'm very grateful with you, many thanks.

Hello!

We have tried several times to check with UPS why we can't see their service called - "Create a Return" through your service which is actually available for us as a customer at UPS.

You will find it on UPS.COM after you make your login on their website and at last click on the tab "Shipping".

You will find the link called - "Create a Return" in the menu.

But we have now found out that this service doesnt exist in your module .

This is a very important product for us which we today use from their website but want to have implemented in our webshop for our customers so they can order their package from us and then shipped direct from our supplier to their address without that the package are passing our office. Isn't that good...! :)

Please make an addition to your module with this service.

BR,

SFSA Holding KB Ltd. :rolleyes:

APPENDIX

Hello again,

In UPSXML install.txt, the last text in STEP 5, you have write the following text:

"Note that Customer Classification Code and Pickup methods are only used when the Shipping Origin is US! So don't bother with it if that is not the case.["

Regarding to our question above where we ask for an addition to your module with the service called "Create a Return" and regarding to that we already use this service although we are based in Sweden it looks like it is something wrong here.

When you write -"Pickup methods", do you mean pickup methods for shipping or for a return service maybe associated with the service "Create a Return"?

Please make a reply on both of our posts.

BR,

SFSA Holding KB Ltd. :D

Just activated this module and now my purchases will not log into the database and/or backend of oscommerce.

has anyone had this problem?

does anyone know a solution?

Not logging products sold into my database. All sales were logging into my database fine (oscommerce v2.2 RC2) until I installed this module. has anyone had a similar problem? I just reverted to a backup of my database to time before I added the module and purchases are still not logging in.

They are being charged but not showing up in database or admin backend.

ANYONE???? I have to send out a huge email tomorrow to get people to go to the store for a special and I need this working before i do.

Thank you to ANYONE who takes the time to respond!

To:

Jan Zonjee or someone else working with this add-on.

Hello,

Wew did ask a question about an addition to this add-on of yours as you can see above.

Was it a too difficult question to answer for you or wasnt it good enough?

Jan Zonjee did actually answer another person about some virus below our own question .....?

We have a severe problem here and are very much interested in to know what you are going to do with it or

if we have to take away all of it and then add something else from someone else.

So this is not a game-playing for us.

It is maybe diffucult to make an addition to osCommerce but within your install.txt etc. you actually refer to this forum for

further questions from your users so here we are.....;)

Best regards,

Per M Olsson

CEO

SFSA Holding KB Ltd.

We did ask a question about an addition to this add-on of yours as you can see above.

Was it a too difficult question to answer for you or wasnt it good enough?

Jan Zonjee did actually answer another person about some virus below our own question .....?

We have a severe problem here and are very much interested in to know what you are going to do with it or

if we have to take away all of it and then add something else from someone else.

So this is not a game-playing for us.

It is maybe diffucult to make an addition to osCommerce but within your install.txt etc. you actually refer to this forum for

further questions from your users so here we are.....;)

Best regards,

Per M Olsson

CEO

SFSA Holding KB Ltd.

Dear mr. Olsson,

You seem to have a misunderstanding about this piece of free software (the UPSXML module). Because it is free does not mean you can come here and order someone to write more free software for you.

There are several people who have made additions to this module after the initial upload of Torin Walker but nobody here is actually in charge of it. If there is a question posted on this forum also nobody is obliged to answer that and nobody is entitled to an answer. Answering questions is a voluntary activity here.

Regarding the initial question (which turned into something like a demand) I can tell you that personally I couldn't make sense of it. The UPSXML module is a shipping module for osCommerce. It means that during checkout it will retrieve shipping rates and estimated delivery times from the UPS servers and present those to the customer.

It doesn't inform UPS to pickup a package by the way.

Depending on the number of packages you ship there are different pickup methods. Some people have a very busy webshop and UPS goes by every day to pickup shipments. Some people rarely use UPS and call them to pick up a parcel or go to UPS themselves to deliver a package for shipping.

Creating return shipments doesn't make sense in this respect. And if I can't answer a question I usually leave it to others to answer it. And if nobody answers... that's the nature of forums like this.

Dear mr. Olsson,

You seem to have a misunderstanding about this piece of free software (the UPSXML module). Because it is free does not mean you can come here and order someone to write more free software for you.

There are several people who have made additions to this module after the initial upload of Torin Walker but nobody here is actually in charge of it. If there is a question posted on this forum also nobody is obliged to answer that and nobody is entitled to an answer. Answering questions is a voluntary activity here.

Regarding the initial question (which turned into something like a demand) I can tell you that personally I couldn't make sense of it. The UPSXML module is a shipping module for osCommerce. It means that during checkout it will retrieve shipping rates and estimated delivery times from the UPS servers and present those to the customer.

It doesn't inform UPS to pickup a package by the way.

Depending on the number of packages you ship there are different pickup methods. Some people have a very busy webshop and UPS goes by every day to pickup shipments. Some people rarely use UPS and call them to pick up a parcel or go to UPS themselves to deliver a package for shipping.

Creating return shipments doesn't make sense in this respect. And if I can't answer a question I usually leave it to others to answer it. And if nobody answers... that's the nature of forums like this.

Dear Mr. (?)

I dont misunderstand anything and I did not gave you any order and I suddenly really dont like your tone in your message to me.

It was a straight suggestion. If you feel it like an order you really have to rethink about whats on your mind when people in this forum giving you suggestions.

Youre tone are really tuff to everyone here including us who both ask for help and make suggestins on renewals. I dont like it and I dont think anyone else like it either.

I seems that any question, whatever it is, every user has to get down on their knees to receive a good answer. What is that?

You ask for donations. How would anyone like to donate any money when they get answers like yours? Have you ever thinking about that before?

ABOUT CREATING RETURN SHIPMENTS

We asked UPS about this and they told us that many people actually are using this service and they also asked us why you did not include it in your XML-service.

Their XML-documents are prepared for all the services available in UPS Online with reference to our contacts at UPS.

We have a very busy webshop but our service differ from many others as we are selling important aviation materials around Europe(EU) and our customers are aircraft operators, pilots, aircraft owners, flight schools and airlines.

The return service retrieves shipping rates and estimated delivery times from the UPS servers for us through the UPS website and present those to our customers but

your module doesn't inform UPS to pickup a package. That's why asked you (and not order you) to include it.

Our supplier are based in the UK and Germany and we have our office in Sweden so nobody pick up anything at our shop.

That's why we and many others are using it.

You actually tell me how we should do and what our customers do(....?) because of that you have customers who dont do like we do.

We know quiet well what OUR customers are doing and they are not going to UPS to pick anything from there because we don't have that kind of customers.OK!

We are only using UPS for international shippings and have our business solution very clear and we are not going to change it because of that.

It would be very nice if you listen to others than yourself and understand the difference between shops and kind of business.

Creating return shipments doesn't make sense for you but for us ;)

I dont misunderstand anything and I did not gave you any order and I suddenly really dont like your tone in your message to me.

That's makes two of us then. You don't pay my salary so you can't threaten me here.

It was a straight suggestion.

I beg to differ with you:

We have a severe problem here and are very much interested in to know what you are going to do with it

If you feel it like an order you really have to rethink about whats on your mind when people in this forum giving you suggestions.

Youre tone are really tuff to everyone here including us who both ask for help and make suggestins on renewals. I dont like it and I dont think anyone else like it either.

You still think there is someone (perhaps me) responsible here to implement more features. That is not so. Nobody here is responsible for this piece of software. I'm just one of the people who contributed code to it but it is noones responsibility to maintain or enhance it.

Most new features were added by people who needed that particular functionality like insurance, not showing certain shipping options etcetera.

The complaint that I'm not helpful I've heard plenty of times before. Always from people who were of the opinion that I didn't help them enough. As said, all help here is voluntarily given. Nobody here is obliged to help someone.

You ask for donations. How would anyone like to donate any money when they get answers like yours? Have you ever thinking about that before?

That's an interesting one. Please show me where I ask for donations. On this page there are some donation buttons for individual team members. Note that I don't have any.

ABOUT CREATING RETURN SHIPMENTS

We asked UPS about this and they told us that many people actually are using this service and they also asked us why you did not include it in your XML-service.

I'm not aware of UPS ever having contacted or helped one of the contributors to this module. The only thing I know is that the UPS module that was included with osCommerce was removed because of some argument between UPS and the osCommerce team (which happened long before I became a team member so I have no knowledge about the details).

Anyway, where does a return shipment fit into a checkout procedure? This is what UPS says about return shipments:

UPS provides various return services that allow you and your package recipients to return goods by paying a nominal fee.

When you checkout, you buy goods. You don't return them.

The return service retrieves shipping rates and estimated delivery times from the UPS servers for us through the UPS website and present those to our customers but

your module doesn't inform UPS to pickup a package. That's why asked you (and not order you) to include it.

Things get ever more unclear here. Now you want the UPSXML module to inform UPS to pickup a package? So when someone orders something you already know when the shipment is packed and ready to be picked up? When a company has a daily pickup they don't need that. Not very practical for everyone else IMHO because often you don't know when a shipment is ready for shipping the moment the order is made.

Our supplier are based in the UK and Germany and we have our office in Sweden so nobody pick up anything at our shop.

That's why we and many others are using it.

This is something totally different. This is a drop-ship scenario where goods are actually shipped from a different address than the address of the shop owner. I don't even know if the UPS service will accept a different "ship from" address than the one from the UPS shipping account using the service (I don't think so actually). Perhaps other people are using the return shipment service for this?

It would be very nice if you listen to others than yourself and understand the difference between shops and kind of business.

Creating return shipments doesn't make sense for you but for us ;)

Again, I'm not responsible for this module. Why do I have to listen to you so you can get software that better fits your particular needs? Personally I have never made a dime with working on software for osCommerce. I got an osC t-shirt from Harald once but I had to travel to Antwerp and pay my own expenses going to that particular osCommerce users meeting.

I'm not complaining here. It's is my choice to not accept paid work but it is also my freedom to work on something or not.

The nice thing of open source software is that at any moment you can add or adapt it to your needs because you got the source code and are free to make those changes. But don't expect others to make those changes for you for free because you or a minority of shop owners would like it. It does happen sometimes but nobody here is responsible for it.

That's makes two of us then. You don't pay my salary so you can't threaten me here.

I beg to differ with you:

You still think there is someone (perhaps me) responsible here to implement more features. That is not so. Nobody here is responsible for this piece of software. I'm just one of the people who contributed code to it but it is noones responsibility to maintain or enhance it.

Most new features were added by people who needed that particular functionality like insurance, not showing certain shipping options etcetera.

The complaint that I'm not helpful I've heard plenty of times before. Always from people who were of the opinion that I didn't help them enough. As said, all help here is voluntarily given. Nobody here is obliged to help someone.

That's an interesting one. Please show me where I ask for donations. On this page there are some donation buttons for individual team members. Note that I don't have any.

I'm not aware of UPS ever having contacted or helped one of the contributors to this module. The only thing I know is that the UPS module that was included with osCommerce was removed because of some argument between UPS and the osCommerce team (which happened long before I became a team member so I have no knowledge about the details).

Anyway, where does a return shipment fit into a checkout procedure? This is what UPS says about return shipments:

When you checkout, you buy goods. You don't return them.

Things get ever more unclear here. Now you want the UPSXML module to inform UPS to pickup a package? So when someone orders something you already know when the shipment is packed and ready to be picked up? When a company has a daily pickup they don't need that. Not very practical for everyone else IMHO because often you don't know when a shipment is ready for shipping the moment the order is made.

This is something totally different. This is a drop-ship scenario where goods are actually shipped from a different address than the address of the shop owner. I don't even know if the UPS service will accept a different "ship from" address than the one from the UPS shipping account using the service (I don't think so actually). Perhaps other people are using the return shipment service for this?

Again, I'm not responsible for this module. Why do I have to listen to you so you can get software that better fits your particular needs? Personally I have never made a dime with working on software for osCommerce. I got an osC t-shirt from Harald once but I had to travel to Antwerp and pay my own expenses going to that particular osCommerce users meeting.

I'm not complaining here. It's is my choice to not accept paid work but it is also my freedom to work on something or not.

The nice thing of open source software is that at any moment you can add or adapt it to your needs because you got the source code and are free to make those changes. But don't expect others to make those changes for you for free because you or a minority of shop owners would like it. It does happen sometimes but nobody here is responsible for it.

------------------------------------

Dear Mr Jan Zonjee,

First of all - I dont threaten anyone here when I say that - "I suddenly really dont like your tone in your message to me". THAT IS NOT A THREAT!

That is an information about how I like your message.

My only word for this is that you have to read my message twice.

Your comment:

"because of some argument between UPS and the osCommerce team"

Our answer:

So someone else have has an argue with UPS before? Interesting.

Maybe its about time to listen to one of the largest shipping companys in the world without arguing with the UPS customers.

About your text:

"When you checkout, you buy goods. You don't return them."

Our comment:

To send packages direct to our customers from our suppliers without passing our office address. This is the solution.

Read also our answers below.

About your text: -"This is something totally different. This is a drop-ship scenario where goods are actually shipped from a different address than the address of the shop owner. I don't even know if the UPS service will accept a different "ship from" address than the one from the UPS shipping account using the service (I don't think so actually). Perhaps other people are using the return shipment service for this?".

Which is your answer on the following information from us:

"Our supplier are based in the UK and Germany and we have our office in Sweden so nobody pick up anything at our shop.

That's why we and many others are using it."

Our comment:

Maybe you have learned something new. You think UPS dont like it but it was actually UPS who showed this solution for us and we did accept it.

So UPS are really like it, yes they do. :) They do it everytime we order a package from our suppliers.

We think you have to check this service with UPS before you make anymore messages like this to us. We did from the beginning inform you about where on the UPS website you could find this solution and read about it. We dont want to here more comments anymore about this. Just accept it.

Your message:

"I'm not aware of UPS ever having contacted or helped one of the contributors to this module. The only thing I know is that the UPS module that was included with osCommerce was removed because of some argument between UPS and the osCommerce team (which happened long before I became a team member so I have no knowledge about the details)."

Our comment:

No, of course not. We contacted UPS about this and we got their answer and help.

So, now you have informations about that UPS gave someone help.

You enter into discussion with preconceived ideas, without worry about facts either from us or from the UPS.

Therefor, I dont want to comment anything more of your insolent text to us but I will tell you the following statement from UPS about Return shipments and what you have to do.

"UPS Returns

Process and track return shipments quickly and efficiently Efficient processing of returns can help retain your customers and let your business focus on what it does best. UPS Returns® lets you create a return label that can be e-mailed or pre-printed for delivery straight to your customer.

UPS Returns Plus

Return shipments with collection service Simplifying your company's returns process with UPS Returns® Plus services. Arrange for UPS to create and deliver a return shipping label to your customer and collect the item for return.

Last but not least."

1. The customer order a product.

2. We are sending the order to our supplier and they leave the package on their own loading bay with a reference number from our customer on the package connected to the order and payment.

3. We make the label from the website to be printed at UPS in UK or Germany

4. The UPS personnel take this label and drive to our supplier.

5. UPS pick it up and re-label the package with a shipping label from UPS,

and deliver it to our customer.

Thats how it works and what we do.

How easy it would be if you could listen to us and many others if you instead of arguing are saying.... "wow, that was interesting", in a positive meaning.

Then I know that you that you dont have to receive anymore discussions like this.

Our business are a commercial business and all of us on our company are working as airline pilots flying Boeing 747, Airbus A320, Boeing 737s etc. besides the work on this company.

All of us has also backgrounds from professional sales organisations and media and are quiet familiar with how to handle customers without any kind of arguing.

Regards,

Per M Olsson

SFSA Holding KB Ltd.

....and from our webmaster-team who brought this issue to me as an CEO for this company.

All of us has also backgrounds from professional sales organisations and media and are quiet familiar with how to handle customers without any kind of arguing.

You still assume we (or I) are selling you something and that to get a better product we should do what our "customers" want. But we don't sell you something, we give you something for free. There is no monetary incentive to spend time and effort on this. If someone spends time on this module it is because they (or a customer of them) need it or because they like to for whatever reason.

Maybe if the biggest shipping company in the world wants to have more business they care to spend some programmers time on this? To say it very bluntly: Why should I spend my time to make you more money?

So I just added this module, first it isn't showing in my admin, but for some reason now I can't edit any shipping options through admin>modules>shipping

All the edit boxes on the right hand side are gone????

Has anyone else had this happen? And what did you do to fix it?

Thanks!

All the edit boxes on the right hand side are gone????

There probably is an error. If you have an error log, check that. If your site echo's errors (not all of them do) then check the source of the page. Sometimes it shows up in the source of the page, but not in plain view.

You might have added the same file to the shipping directory and the language directory. You might have uploaded the language file to the language directory of a language you're not using in the admin. There are probably more things that could have gone wrong but without the actual error there is little anyone can say about it.

There probably is an error. If you have an error log, check that. If your site echo's errors (not all of them do) then check the source of the page. Sometimes it shows up in the source of the page, but not in plain view.

You might have added the same file to the shipping directory and the language directory. You might have uploaded the language file to the language directory of a language you're not using in the admin. There are probably more things that could have gone wrong but without the actual error there is little anyone can say about it.

Well I fixed that problem. Just started over. Must of been a small misprint or something on my part.

But now I have everything installed, not working though. My main concern right now is the table that is missing from the sql

This is the error I am getting now.

1146 - Table 'mywebsiteinfo.TABLE_PRODUCTS_SPLIT' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from TABLE_PRODUCTS_SPLIT where products_id = '993'

[TEP STOP]

I ran all the sql's...twice and still no table!

This is the error I am getting now.

1146 - Table 'mywebsiteinfo.TABLE_PRODUCTS_SPLIT' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from TABLE_PRODUCTS_SPLIT where products_id = '993'

[TEP STOP]

I ran all the sql's...twice and still no table!

Oh, the table is there, but the define for that table is missing on either the catalog side or the admin side (includes/database_tables.php).