• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

same id session with multiple ip one after the other

bonbec

On my current site (MS2.2, a site with PHOENIX is under construction to replace it), I have a curious problem:
In whos_online.php, I noticed a basket with a good many hundred different items. So I looked in more detail and I had a surprise.

Under the same session number, every 2 minutes or so, the ip changes but the basket remains the same. I have already counted a good fifty or so different IPs (Russia, Belarus, Estonia, Ukraine for those I watched).

I erased the line of the session in the BDD.
2 minutes later, the same session number reappears and the IPs change again and again. On the other hand, the basket remains empty.

I think the solution would be to block the session, but it could very well start again with a new session number.
I do not know what is the purpose of this, but no spam goes through my site or the contact form.
If anyone has an idea or an opinion?

with OsC 2.2 since 2006 ...

I guess it's a hacker attempt issue due to vulnerabilities of your old store. It should not happen with the new Phoenix version.

Apparently only the product pages are called, in the order of references for each category. The create account and contact pages are not used.

with OsC 2.2 since 2006 ...

Archived