• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

InfoBoxHeader editing

Hi guys, I wantged to put image sin the left hand and right hand corner of all theinfo boxes I was using.

I succesfuly managed to edit all the ones in the left and righthand column by opening the specific info box (ie - categores.php or shopping_cart.php and changing the term:

$infoboxheader = false, true (or true, false or false, false)

to

$infoboxheader = true, true which nicely coded for the little images (left_corner and right_corner) to be place din the corner of the boxes.

However, I dont know how to edit the boxes in the middle of the screen (ie - "New ITems FOr June" Info Box). I need this header to also match the others, but I dont kno whow to get the corner images place dinto thios header:

for reference ,p pleaase visit:

http://www.micromadhouse.com/catalog/

As you can see, the "New items" box header does not have the desired ending image. Please can anyone help, its not a massive problem but its annoying me at the back of my mind,

Thanks so kindly for anyones help!!

saqqqq,

You can change the images that are placed on the corners of the content boxes in the includes/classes/boxes.php file.

Look for the line like this (somewhere around line 160):

class contentBoxHeading extends tableBox {

A few lines below this you will see an array containing 3 additional arrays. The first of the 3 controls the left image and the 3rd of the 3 arrays controls the right image.

For example you might have some code like this:

'text' => tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'infobox/corner_right_left.gif'

You can change the reference to the image here to whatever image you want to show in your content boxes corner.

Note that both corners are controlled individually.

I hope this helps.

Eric

• 4 weeks later...

mmm

apart from editing the images, can they be taken out completely ??

I am trying to apply a border to the box-head, but keep getting a border on these images as well.

i turned them into transparent images...which is fine if no border is used.

Archived