• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Buttons Script

Xpajun

I can't believe that it's been over 4 years since I've been posting on this forum, just shows how well osc has been working for me...

However I'm back again because I know it's time to upgrade to Responsive-osCommerce, I'm currently working on the back end adding my required mods which means a lot of upgrading to handle php7 (especially since some of them date from 2.2).

I'm using v2.3.4.1 CE downloaded on 17 Jan and working on XAMPP/php7

I'm having problems with the buttons not working:

<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('edit_orders_add_product.php', 'oID=' . $_GET['oID'] . '&step=1'); ?>" target="blank" onClick="openWindow('<?php echo tep_href_link('edit_orders_add_product.php', 'oID=' . $_GET['oID'] . '&step=1'); ?>','addProducts');return false"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_add_article.gif', TEXT_ADD_NEW_PRODUCT); ?></a><input type="hidden" name="subaction" value="">

Won't open the window, but if I right click the button and choose "open in new window" the rest of the script works

I have a feeling that it's been wrong for the last 5 or so years but it worked OK with php5.3 so have never bothered to try rewriting it before.

Can anyone give me an idea of how it should read?

My store is currently running Phoenix 1.0.3.0

I'm currently working on 1.0.7.2 and hope to get it live before 1.0.8.0 arrives (maybe 🙄 )

I used to have a list of add-ons here but I've found that with the ones that supporters of Phoenix get any other add-ons are not really neccessary

Thanks for your reply... have to think now - could it be xampp causing the problem...

Looks like the button problem will be going on hold until I upload the finished site to my online server

I'm currently working on 1.0.7.2 and hope to get it live before 1.0.8.0 arrives (maybe 🙄 )

I used to have a list of add-ons here but I've found that with the ones that supporters of Phoenix get any other add-ons are not really neccessary

Problem solved - browser

Archived