• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Categories Not Updating...

TheDukeOfHurl

@TheDukeOfHurl

1) Which version of osCommerce are you using?

2) How exactly did you "change the categories in the Admin panel"? Are you talking the Admin side of osCommerce, or the Admin panel to your host's server? Your screen shot looks like folders or directories on your server, but is not the Admin screen in osCommerce.

M

5 hours ago, ArtcoInc said:

screen shot looks like folders or directories on your server, but is not the Admin screen in osCommerce.

😊 That is how osC looks in admin. Todd you look to be using an add-on for the cat's display. Which one is it? Make sure the add-on is using the default osC cat's. Also you will find that sometimes when making changes in admin they don't allways show on the shop side due to the browser cache. Clear your browser cache and check again.

image.png.c515e61d0e65ad6844b38a49d996f1a1.png

11 hours ago, JcMagpie said:

😊 That is how osC looks in admin. Todd you look to be using an add-on for the cat's display. Which one is it? Make sure the add-on is using the default osC cat's. Also you will find that sometimes when making changes in admin they don't allways show on the shop side due to the browser cache. Clear your browser cache and check again.

image.png.c515e61d0e65ad6844b38a49d996f1a1.png

Zahid

To the best of my knowledge, I am not using an add-on for the display. I have cleared my browser cache with no results.

Thanks!

Archived