• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

horizontal megamenu

odracirjf

Hello I tried to install the Horizontal megamenu in frozen and received the following error on the screen: Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_CONTENT_HEADER_CATMENU_XS_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_CONTENT_HEADER_CATMENU_XS_STATUS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in 😄 \ xampp \ htdocs \ Responsive-osCommerce-2341-Frozen \ includes \ modules \ content \ header \ templates \ catmenu.php on line 17

Could you help me?

Thank you very much

19 hours ago, odracirjf said:
36 minutes ago, ArtcoInc said:

@odracirjf

Which version of osCommerce are you using? If you are doing a new install, please make sure you are using the Community Edition of osCommerce (link in my signature below), and NOT the last 'official' version.

Which version of PHP are you using? I'm guessing it is 7.2 ?

Hello I tried to install the Horizontal megamenu in frozen and received the following error on the screen: Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_CONTENT_HEADER_CATMENU_XS_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_CONTENT_HEADER_CATMENU_XS_STATUS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in 😄 \ xampp \ htdocs \ Responsive-osCommerce-2341-Frozen \ includes \ modules \ content \ header \ templates \ catmenu.php on line 17

Could you help me?

Thank you very much

the php is 7.2.11, I tried to instal in osCommerce frozen  

@odracirjf

No need to download and use the EDGE version. Frozen is just fine.

Read the post about the php 7.2 error in the following thread. You can either use my solution or the one offered by raiwa.

https://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/408478-horizontal-categories-menu-bs/?page=12

@odracirjf

AFAIK, osC Frozen is ready for PHP 7.1. Development is still happening to bring it up to PHP 7.2. I think you'll find that unless any add-on has had a very recent update, most (if not all) they will NOT be PHP 7.2 ready (or even PHP 7.x, if the add-on is quite old).

If you want to help support the community, and if you find an add-on that you want, and put in the effort to bring it up to PHP 7.2 ready (and/or osC Frozen ready), please upload your work to the add-ons site, so others may benefit from your efforts.

M