• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Site Layout... Just Gone Live... Comments Please

It would help if you'd read the sticky at the top of this forum before you post here. :roll: You must have the Powered by osCommerce text on your site to post in this forum. Have some respect and give credit where credit is due. :wink:

The powered by text os now on the footer.

If you put your glasses on yes - what are you afraid of?

Check your background images for the infoBoxHeadings and be amazed at higher resolutions.

Mattice

"Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them"

Yep header and footers run out of steam in 1280 px resolution.

You don't need the breadcrumb trail if there is a menu above it and tp help reduce the clutter the languae box can go too.

You've cleverly put your buttons inside thboxes - see login page. But the background s are for white...

You have a decent site, you just need a little more development. Its funny, most of the people who complain about the powered by symbol don't have it on their own site.

What is the purpose of showing me my ip at the bottom?

it would be a great idea to put arrows on the pull down menu section to show what menus expand further.....cause it only looks to me like there is one tier....if that is the proper term....

looks pretty interesting.....reminds some what of a windows xp layout i hate going on my pc....lol

Steve

Archived