• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customer Discount Issue--HELPPPPP!!

MFATTY

Can anyone help me with the installation of the customer discount. I have included the database changes and also included the language in admin and the ot_customer_discount.php in both the module order total and langauge english and espanol (since my site is in spanish) module order total. When I log into my admin page and click the green button I get this error: Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: ot_customer_discount in /home/mfausto1/public_html/oscommerce/admin/modules.php on line 50

I don't have the exact answer for you, but this type of problem is common here. The class module is not found where it thinks it should be.

Do a search out here for *Cannot*instantiate* and you should find the help you need.

HankFrid

If I build it...they will come.

If I don't try to build it.....I will never know!

• 4 years later...
Can anyone help me with the installation of the customer discount. I have included the database changes and also included the language in admin and the ot_customer_discount.php in both the module order total and langauge english and espanol (since my site is in spanish) module order total. When I log into my admin page and click the green button I get this error: Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: ot_customer_discount in /home/mfausto1/public_html/oscommerce/admin/modules.php on line 50

Hello severall years later i'm having the same problem!

This website fell in my hands from someone else and i have to adapte it to a new layout... and after resolving all the problems with more or less dificulty, i can't get throw this.

oscommerce Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: ot_customer_discount

Archived