The e-commerce.

[Contribution] HTML WYSIWYG Editor for Product Desc, MS1 2.2

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WYSIWYG 1.7

2.2-MS2-CVS tep_snapshot-20030709

I have set up a test store with the same snapshot so that i can test the contribs b4 i use it on my live store. If it works ok all i do is transfer the updated php files to my live store and add any mysql docs needed.

Carl

Hummm... same version for html, but I don't use CVS for my OSC, I've download the file at 15.07.2003

When I upload a image, I receive a error box with the text "File 'test.gif'

could not be created"....

And when I wish to create a new folder, I receive a error box with the text "Folder 'myFolder' could not be created"....

Is that a config path problem if my file manger work well?

Many thx for your help and time, I must open the shop next week and I'm a little afraid with that problem ;o(

Regards, Dom

I have this working perfectly on my local apache server. And had it workigng perfectly when I set it up on what will be my production server...

After doing a database transfer from my local system, to the production system, all of the links / images are broken in the image manager. Clicking on any of the links results in a "action cancled" page (see the right window).

It still allows me to create new folders, but trying to click on it aftwards results in the same problem.

Not sure what I broke.. here is a screenie...any tips would be most apprecaited.

imagemanager.jpg

Rav

Hi, I need help?

I?ve added the WYSIWYG editor to the header.php file, and it works great, until we go to a secure page ? (like logon or create a new profile, checkout pages, etc). The pad lock disappears when it loads the image(s) in the header file that I?ve added through WYSIWYG. When I look at the properties for the image (right click on it), the url is for the Non SSL, but all the other pic?s on the secure page (outside of the header) have the SSL url before them.

Does anyone know where I can change some of the code & in which files, so that when I insert an image through the WYSIWYG image inserter, it loads the SSL url before the Pic not the Non SSL url like it does.

Your Help would be very much appreciated

Using MS1 WYSIWYG V1.6.6

Cheers Shortie

Hi,

I have added the WYSIWYG editor to my website (email, newsletter and main paige) It all works great but for one thing, it iwll not work from the Admin section, Catalog, Define Main Page.

I get this error:

Define Main page  English  

ERROR_FILE_NOT_WRITEABLE  

mainpage.php

Can anyone give me a clue as to what is going on or how I can fix it?

Thanks

Leon

I'm having a great Day - hope you are too!

Leon

Thanks,

I just "chmod 777" the file itself define_mainpage.php

I also attemped to chmod 777 the directory "admin" but it would not let me. All I could get out of it was 770 that is nothing in the World column was checked.

Still getting the same error.

Define Main page  English  

ERROR_FILE_NOT_WRITEABLE  

mainpage.php

Thanks for the help so far but got any other ideas?

Leon

Thanks that fixed that part of it, but now.....

The page in the Define page window seems to be nto displaying right, take a look.

In the admin section go here: http://ministryhelps.com/store/admin/defin...b7e5a6d7c133c79

And since that is fixed the http://www.ministryhelps.com/store/ is fine but the

http://www.ministryhelps.com/store/default.php has a VERY small error.

What's New Here?

Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in? Or would you prefer to create an account?

Parse error: parse error, expecting `')'' in /home/ministry/public_html/store/includes/languages/english/mainpage.php on line 16

I think both are related in some way.

Any ideas on this one?

BY THE WAY THANKS A WHOLE LOTS! I am just learning all this...

Leon

Hi bibleman

Open Define Mainpage from admin, and delete everything that is in the html editor then save it again, that should get rid of the error you have, you could also try opening: store/includes/languages/english/mainpage.php with notepad or some editor and delete everything on the page make it "Blank" then save it again.

Cheers MaxiDVD :-)

Hi Mirro_IL

You should install this contribution, Its great for creating, editing and deleting those pages.. also about 5-6 pages back in this forum you will see others have done this modification - with instructions on how to get the HTML editor to work with it..

Heres the "Information Pages Unlimited" Contribution

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1026

Cheers MaxiDVD :lol:

Hey everybody.

I have just follow the file Step_by_step_Installation_ Instructions.txt and ran into a small problem in admin/includes/boxes/catalog.php.

I have allready installed Admin Access Level Accounts for MS2 and this contrib has also modifided the file catalog.php.

So how can I combine the following codes.

The code made by Admin Access Level Accounts for MS2

tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_EXPECTED, BOX_CATALOG_PRODUCTS_EXPECTED));

The code from HTML WYSIWYG Editor for Product Desc, MS1 2.2

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_EXPECTED, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_PRODUCTS_EXPECTED . '</a><br>' .

Hope it would be possible to combine them because i really need both of them (because of their functionality)

Thanx

----------------------------------

Regards Jubii

How about this:

if ($selected_box == 'catalog') {

// BOF Admin w/access levels begin

// old    $contents[] = array('text'  => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS . '</a><br>' .

$contents[] = array('text'  =>

// old OSC line                      '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . '</a><br>' .

// old OSC line                      '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MANUFACTURERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_MANUFACTURERS . '</a><br>' .

// old OSC line                      '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_REVIEWS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_REVIEWS . '</a><br>' .

// old OSC line                      '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SPECIALS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_SPECIALS . '</a><br>' .

// old OSC line                      '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_EXPECTED, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_PRODUCTS_EXPECTED . '</a><br>' .

tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, BOX_CATALOG_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS) .

tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, BOX_CATALOG_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES) .

tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_MANUFACTURERS, BOX_CATALOG_MANUFACTURERS) .

tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_REVIEWS, BOX_CATALOG_REVIEWS) .

tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_SPECIALS, BOX_CATALOG_SPECIALS) .

tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_XSELL_PRODUCTS, BOX_CATALOG_XSELL_PRODUCTS) .

tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_EASYPOPULATE, BOX_CATALOG_EASYPOPULATE) .

// BOF - MaxiDVD Added Line For WYSIWYG HTML Area:

// Old line - changed for Admin w/levels  '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_DEFINE_MAINPAGE . '</a>');

tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE, BOX_CATALOG_DEFINE_MAINPAGE) .

// EOF - MaxiDVD Added Line For WYSIWYG HTML Area

tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_EXPECTED, BOX_CATALOG_PRODUCTS_EXPECTED));

// EOF - Admin w/access levels

}

$box = new box;

echo $box->menuBox($heading, $contents);

?>

</td>

</tr>

<!-- catalog_eof //-->

Except for word wrap - Self expalining???

Hello, I was just going through the install with the instructions when I found this:

STEP 1.3 --> OPEN: /admin/includes/filenames.php

================================================================================

=====

Add this DEFINE around line 26: (or alphabetically)

================================================================================

=====

// MaxiDVD Added Line For WYSIWYG HTML Area: BOF

define('FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE', 'define_mainpage.php');

// MaxiDVD Added Line For WYSIWYG HTML Area: EOF

=====

@@@@@@@@@@@ END /ADMIN/INCLUDES/APPLICATION_TOP.PHP - SAVE AND CLOSE FILE @@@@@@@@@

STEP 1.4 --> OPEN: /admin/includes/languages/(your - language).php

=====

Look for this around line 70:

=====

// categories box text in includes/boxes/catalog.php

=====

Add this line to the bottom of the section around line 78: (or alphabetically)

=====

// MaxiDVD Added Line For WYSIWYG HTML Area: BOF

define('BOX_CATALOG_DEFINE_MAINPAGE', 'Define MainPage');

// MaxiDVD Added Line For WYSIWYG HTML Area: EOF

=====

@@@@@@@@@@@ END /ADMIN/INCLUDES/FILENAMES.PHP - SAVE AND CLOSE FILE @@@@@@@@@

notice the difference in the open and close lines. What changes need to be made and in which files??

Thank you