• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

checkout_payment.php

rhandorf

Greetings-

I'm representing a company called PC-Fortress(.com) [PCF].

Some history of whats going on: PCF privately contracted out the development of a custom e-commerce website last august with various provisions. 8,000 bucks later and a breach of contract PCF is now locked into what was thought to be a custom e-comerce website which turned out to be a resale of osCommerce.

The current problem: (username: test/pass: test1 for those who want to test out the interface). Shopping cart works, and when clicked goes to the 'user login' page if they have not logged in yet. When the 'Checkout' button is clicked, PHP code starts to be displayed in checkout_payment.php... cut n paste time:

===

Payment Information

TABLE_HEADING_METHODS

Payflow Pro

Array

TABLE_HEADING_DELIVERY_ADDRESS

test test

1 test

test, PA 19147

United States

TABLE_HEADING_SHIPPING_INFO

United Parcel Service (UPS GND 1 X 1.1) $11.09

Add Comments About Your Order

===

When the 'Continue' button on this page is clicked, and the next step being Confirmation, the following error is displayed:

===

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: output_error() in /var/www/html/includes/classes/payment.php on line 198

===

How can we fix this? The people who have been contracted out do not respond to our requests to complete the site and PCF, out of sheer frustration, wants to become functional ASAP.

Can anyone help?

r

can u send me the url to ur site? mayb i could take a look:)

The late twentieth century has witnessed a remarkable growth in scientific interest in the subject of extinction

----------------------------------------------------

Arpit

looks like your shipping code isnt installed properly

if you go into admin and turn on a different shipping method just to test - these errors will go away

its hard to say for sure what is wrong - but it seems the payment module you are using isn't working properly, whether this is the module itself or the files calling it is pretty uncertain. You have a few javascript errors on that page as well as the undefined TABLE_HEADING stuff - so it looks like the code is in a very unfinished state.

What shipping and payment modules are you trying to use at the moment?

The TABLE_HEADING_ stuff should be defined in includes/languages/english.php - just define them as to what you want the headings to be.

Also the output_error stuff is probably caused by an attempt to convert the paypal module to be another payment processor.

My advice would be to fix the headings, and turn on a default payment processor. Then have a look at the javascript error on the submit button.

But there might be other nasties for you as well

Best of luck

They're using PayFlo Pro.

Hrrm, and when I disable it, the problem goes away. Odd.

ok, now I have a place to start looking- tho i havent coded these things before :)

Look in Admin ~ Modules ~ Payment for the modules that you have enabled.

Then look in catalog/includes/modules/payment in the corresponding file for the modules that are enabled. You will find a function called output_error that needs to be renamed get_error.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

in the PayFloPro module- there are two function...

output_error and get_error

apparently output_error was commented out- and after undoing that there is now an error message.

another weird thing that i am seeing is the following on the Payment Information page:

===Payment Information

TABLE_HEADING_METHODS

Payflow Pro

Array

TABLE_HEADING_DELIVERY_ADDRESS

test test

1 test

test, PA 19147

United States

TABLE_HEADING_SHIPPING_INFO

United Parcel Service (UPS GND 1 X 25.3) $15.56

===

specifically, what is weird is this: TABLE_HEADING_METHODS, Array, TABLE_HEADING_DELIVERY_ADDRESS, and TABLE_HEADING_SHIPPING_INFO .

I guess the question is does anyone have a working PFPro module? :)

This looks to me like the language files aren't defined correctly. Your missing a few definitions for the lagnuage files.

There is a fix posted in the contributions for Payflow Pro at:

Hope that helps.. In the documentation for that file, look for the language files.. You'll likely be looking to add something to your english.php..

Hope it helps!

Ryan

PS. sorry to hear you got scammed like that.. Hope you've done what you can to ensure charlettons like that don't keep in business.

PS. sorry to hear you got scammed like that.. Hope you've done what you can to ensure charlettons like that don't keep in business.

And get your money back! :evil:

If your "developer" is a poster here at the boards, it would be a good idea to post their screen name and warn others of your experience. While it does not help you, it may possibly help others.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

anyone have any ideas as to why it is spitting out what seem to be environment variables to the screen?

You have to define those variables in the language files related to that page.

In this case should be /catalog/includes/languages/english/checkout_payment.php

HTH :D

Archived