• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No order recorded (again)

bigboyco

Hi,

I have just received a second payment confirmation without any record of the order either by email or in admin. I am using Protx as the card payment service provider. I urgently need any advice as to why this might be happening.

Many thanks

Ian

www.bigboycondoms.co.uk

Are you using PROTX Form or PROTX Direct?

Did the email come from osCommerce or from PROTX?

Does any payment show up in PROTX's enquiry facility?

Why don't you give credit to osCommerce on your site?

Regards, Wizzud

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

• 1 month later...

I'm getting the same thing, order goes to protx, all goes through ok and confirmation email comes back from protx, but when I select to continue, it takes me back to my cart and payment method selection (to repeat the whole process, which I don't want of course)

I got no confirmation email from OC, order not showing in admin anywhere. I've used the exact same script (unchanged) on another site with no problems and I can't figure this out.

Any advice much appreciated.. :roll:

-------------------------------------------------------

I used to be insane, but now I'm just nuts ;)

I'm getting a similar problem.

Im using protx Direct Module Contribution, however once you pop in the card details on the payment page, then continue to the confirmation page, everything is displayed correctly.

When you click confirm order, you are directed back to the payment page (checkout_payment.php), instead of the order completing.

Is anyone aware of any issues that can lead to this problem? i.e, problems with Lib Curl, problems with Protx, or lastly, a problem with oscommerce.

the extension on the URL is as follows on the payment page after being directed here: -

checkout_payment.php?osCsid=&error_message=&osCsid=1a240035a37ade22659a9f1acd768b4b

I believe this is something to do with payment.php,

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Archived