• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

auth.net noob

Hi people,

A quick question. I am about to sign up for an authorize.net account with wels fargo.com

I am ssuming i need a ssl cert also for my server? I was going to purchase one from instantssl.com

My question is, if i sign up for an auth.net account and plug in the details to the back end, how will the payment process work?

Is it, the customer enters his details in the oscommerce cc payment page (ssl will kick in now I assume if its turned on in the config). The cc details then get checked by auth.net and then the customer is returned to a oscommerce thank you for ordering page?

So there is no page hosted by auth.net the customer enters payment details into?

You are correct on all counts. :)

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

wohooo..

Thanks!

LOL :lol:

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Archived