• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Picture Problem

blay

When you are in the admin area and under the Product Image heading and under the display Product Image heading and under Value it is displayed as 0 but pictures are still showing up. All I want is a listing on the front page with no pictures any where. Can some one help me out with this.

Thanks.

I assume you are referring to the new products being displayed on the home page

go to catalog/includes/modules/products_new.php

there will be a statement similar to :

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products_new_array[$i]['id'], 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products_new_array[$i]['image'], $products_new_array[$i]['name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, "border=0 vspace=5 hspace=1") . '</a>'; ?>

just remove that and clean up the html as you need it.

Ok, I looked for that string and I couldn't find it. I am using the current release. And I even ran a search with DW MX and it couldn't find it.

Here is what I want the store is being used for a drug store and the pills that are going to be offered change in color depending on the supplier so I am looking to just have a text link. A would like to have text links in a list. Is this possible? Well I know it is but is it easy to do?

Archived