• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

info box link blank

I made a new link to the info box, when I click on it , it comes up with a blank page, even though I put info on the page , why?

Here is the page I loaded with the info that has to be changed from the shipping info

<?php

/*

$Id: share_program.php,v 1.1.1.1 2002/11/28 23:22:07 wilt Exp $

The Exchange Project - Community Made Shopping!

http://www.theexchangeproject.org

Copyright © 2000,2001 The Exchange Project

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Share_Program');

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Share_Program');

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', '<b>GATEWAY4GIFTS ships only to the continual United States, and ship ground via U.P.S. , shipments under $25.00 will pay the warehouse minimum for shipping of $10.00, shipments over $25.00 pay a $5.00 shipping charge, no limit on how much you have shipped for that charge, but it must be on the same order.<br>Orders ship within 48 hours and can take up to 7 days to reach there destination. Inspect package for possible carrier damage to shipment.<br><br>Items may be returned within a 30 day window if not satisfied, please contact us before returning item.<br>Item must be in original package with all packageing (Certain items may have a shorter return time, please check the product information page, the link is on the bottom of the Enterance Page, which you can access from the information bar at the top of this page.');

?>

sorry to bug, is there any instuctions out there on how to exactly add a new link within the info box?

for example "about us"

user clicks on this link and is directed to a about us page, but still stays in the realm of the osc store??

thanks in advance

donato

Hi Donato!

I helped Ralph with this last night. What you want to do is make a duplicate of the catalog/shipping.php and the catalog/includes/languages/english/shipping.php. Change the name to about_us.php for both files. Add the text you want in the language file and then follow the rest of the instructions in this thread. Enjoy!!

http://www.www.oscommerce.com/forums/viewtopic...6648&highlight=

• 5 months later...

Thanks Bird. I read your instructions, I had to think about it for about 20 mins and read everything over 5 or 6 times, then I did it and it worked.

Archived