• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2checkout payment recurring payment.

aboyz

Hi,

Anyone know how to make it so it will charge monthly thru 2checkout.? anyone know what code should i add to the 2checkout.php anyone know?? what i need to do.. Please help me thanks

Hi, anyone know how to do recurring payment using 2checkout modules? Please I'll pay someone a small amount to help me program this in.. Please.. and also if you can do it to paypal. that will be wonderful. Please if you can help me i'll pay you some small amount please.. help me someone..

[email protected]

Aim = AboyZ

Thank you

Hey, I am using 2checkout at well. Got a question for you aboyz... Did they set you out with another payment system.. I am now getting charge a $10 month fee for bills. Did not know that This was going to happen... Let me know if you see any other fees. I think my bill is from Electronic Withdrawal Cornerstone/fsp. Is this normal?

No fee here,

just $49 setup fee. and whatever charges charges.. like 3.5% or 5.5% percent of sales, and maybe .40 each sales.. I don't see any fee. post your fee here.. and let me seee..

By they way did you get the recurring payment working with 2checkout? Or did you get it working with paypal? Please let me know I really need to know how to do this.

Because I can do it manually using 2checkout and paypal. But i want it so oscommerce does it recurring..

My checking account reads this " Electronic Withdrawal Cornerstone/fsp. -10.00" I will lookinto the recurring billing with 2checkout for you...

Charles

Humm. I don't know, I dont get any charge saying 10 dollars. thats wierd.. write to them and see what sup..

Please.. find out for me the recurrring monthly payment I'm in desperate need for that pleaes.. urgent!!

URGENT!! I'm willing to pay a small amount of money for this modules if you know how its done please let me know

thx

Please

Somone Please have a recurring payment, that i can use please!! My accounting is all mess up and need one badly!!! please.. If someone who can make one for me that will work with 2checkout and paypal. I'll pay a decent amount for this modules.. please.. help me asap... If you are interested please email me

[email protected]

AIm = AboyZ

mirc = #clanster

Thanks

Please.. help someone please.. despereately !!!! I'll pay someone to help me integrate the recurring payment for paypal and 2checkout. If anyone would like to do this please contact me.. I'm willing to pay..

[email protected]

AIm = AboyZ

Looking forward to hearing you..

Archived