• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

missing images - please help

Aceicol

Hi

I have installed a contribution for having 3 separate images to each product (large/medium/small). It all works fine except for the large images aren't appearing for one range of products. The only differences I can see are the directory and the product codes.

I know that the image is in the right place because the browser is picking up the dimensions correctly but I just get the horrible red x.

Can someone please help as we are supposed to be going live this week.

www.italian-lighting-centre.co.uk

The large products that are missing are for all the range that has a product code beginning with 4.

Looking at the missing images, I find some missing medium and some missing large ...

Did you check that the images are actually uploaded and have a size to them, etc.?

Examples:

/images/micron/large/ceiling/la-ceiling-lamp-micm5000.jpg

/images/micron/medium/ceiling/me-ceiling-lamp-micm5000.jpg

Do those two files really exist on your server? And are their chmod settings any different than the other images there?

Thanks Linda, I had already checked that but I decided to do it all again and check that the images looked OK. Whilst doing this I realised that I had saved them all in CMYK format as opposed to RGB Colour.

And there was me calling OSC all the names under the sun :oops:

Thanks Linda, I had already checked that but I decided to do it all again and check that the images looked OK.  Whilst doing this I realised that I had saved them all in CMYK format as opposed to RGB Colour.  

And there was me calling OSC all the names under the sun :oops:

I have most likely used those very same names in similar context only to discover it was me ... not osC that messed up ... 8)

Welcome to the Club! :D

Archived