• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout skips shipping options completely

nyderrn

Whenever I do a test checkout, shopping_cart skips directly to checkout_payment instead of going through checkout_shipping first. This leads to no shipping being charged on the confirmation screen. I have tried setting the shipping options to false and then back to true in admin but it still skips.

<td align="right" class="main"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_checkout.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHECKOUT) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

</tr>

Is there anything wrong with this part of shopping cart? Sorry, my php syntax isn't very good at this point in time. It seems like it should redirect you to checkout_shipping when you push the checkout button.

It does this whether logging in for first time or being already logged in when entering checkout. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Ok I got it working by downloading the files off my testing server. Have to go back and change the parts I've altered the past couple of days, but the shipping shows up. Now when get to checkout_payment I get this error:

• Fatal error: Call to undefined function: count_contents_virtual() in c:apachehtdocscatalogcheckout_payment.php on line 77

$total_weight = $cart->show_weight();

$total_count = $cart->count_contents();

$total_count = $cart->count_contents_virtual(); //ICW ADDED FOR CREDIT CLASS SYSTEM

Where is count_contents_virtual defined?

Thanks

Tim,

I'm not sure about the php part of your question, but I did have a similar problem that showed up while adding contributions to my site. It ended up being a configuration change that I made (don't remember which one though).

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Obewanz

The GraphicZoo

check profile for web address

I think I'm just gonna start over with the current snapshot cause the download from my remote server screwed up all my images. Now that I know a little bit more than when I started it shouldn't take long to get it back up and running. Thanks for your response.

I did have a problem with php4ts.dll but I changed some settings in php.ini and it seemed to fix it. Not sure which setting actually did it, but if I find out I will post it for future knowledge.

Thanks for all your guys help in getting my config settings straight maybe I'll return the favor one day and add a contribution :lol: That is of course when I learn a bit more aobut php.

Anyway, thanks again.

Archived