• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header alignment!

My problem is that i cant remove the white line between the header navigation and header

here is my header.php code

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr class="headerNavigation">

<td class="headerNavigation">  <?php echo $breadcrumb->trail(' » '); ?></td>

<td valign="middle">

<td align="right" class="headerNavigation"><?php if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a>  |  <?php } ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a>  |  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?></a>  |  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a>   </td>

</tr>

</table>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr class="header">

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'osCommerce') . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td align="right" valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT) . '</a>  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_cart.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS) . '</a>  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_checkout.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT) . '</a>'; ?>  </td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

Both my logo and background images heights are 53 pixels and they are not align !

Regards

The_Bear

Try adding

border: 0

to the stylesheet.css for td.headerNavigation, tr.headerNavigation & tr.header. If you deperately want to know which one makes the change you could try one at once. :lol:

hth

Bear,

I assume you are putting the background gif in via the stylesheet?

If you mean the line below the text My Account | Cart Contents | Checkout this is part of the background gif logo-slydelock

To get them to line up remove this from the stylesheet and the TD should use the image boutton-slydelock

It's difficult to tell without seeing the sylesheet.

Here we go for the stylesheet.css

TR.header {

background: url(images/logo-slydelock.gif);

}

TR.headerNavigation {

background: #bbc3d3 url(images/boutton-slydelock.gif);

}

TD.headerNavigation {

font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;

font-size: 12px;

background: #bbc3d3 url(images/boutton-slydelock.gif);

color: #ffffff;