• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CC number fully shown and Card Expires wrong

Lee Cave

Hi all,

Just downloaded a installed OSC a few days ago and have been testing it out. Top job!

I have 2 bits of info that I think is wrong but maybe someone can prove me wrong and help me out here?

In the Admin -> Orders -> customers order screen it shows me the full CC number rather than the stated 4234 XXXX XXXX 7638 hashed number that I was expecting. I understood that if I gave the Modules -> Payment -> credit card entry an email address then the middle didgits would get emailed to me and the rest would be submitted to the DB hashed out, also I am not recieving the email. Also, even though I chose September 05 as being the card expiry date upon ordering the administrative customer order screen displays 0104, this is shown no matter what expiry date I use.

Can anyone tell me whats wrong?

P.S. I am using tep_snapshot-20030513

Cheers,

Lee.

• 1 year later...

I'm getting kinda the same problem re: the expiry date as you. The store is live and yet the credit card is processed/accepted despite entering the *wrong* expiry date. As far as I can ascertain (and no-one has replied to my posts on the various OSC forums yet so I can't be sure for certain) this is a bug in OSC itself. Have submitted a bug report to OSC.com - am waiting to hear back.....

Let me know if you find anything else out on this!

cheers

Jase

Archived