• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

install error! what does this mean?

cavedweller

when i installed milestone 2.2 i got this error after everything was done can anyone tell me where i went wrong?

Warning: fopen(/home/gvdesig/public_html/oscom/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php) [function.fopen]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /home/gvdesig/public_html/oscom/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_5.php on line 164

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/gvdesig/public_html/oscom/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_5.php on line 165

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/gvdesig/public_html/oscom/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_5.php on line 166

The configuration was successful!

I cant access the admin panel and tried to reinstall and i got this error.

Thanks for your help

wow i finally found it. If anyone else has this error it can be fixed in the install portion. What i did was fail to correctly line things up for the administration panel. So in effect it couldn't write tio it correctly.

i loaded it in the same directory rather than in inside the catalog directory which made my hierarchy out of whack. I knew it would be something DA i did.

if anyone has this problem and this makes little to no sense and needs help e-mail me and i'll help you out.

Thanks for all your hard.

Archived