• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Yikes! Default.php mistake?

jdessel

I was just trying to change the Title of my page from OScommerce to the name I want it to have. I clearly did it wrong because when I went to view the default.php catalog page all I got was error messages. So I had downloaded a copy of the default.php page without the changes in case I screwed it up, thinking all I needed to do was replace my goofed-up default.php with the copy I kept on my computer. Now when I replaced the page this is what I get, after replacing the default.php page, which worked fine until I did this....

Warning: main(../../../Documents/Projects/Kaeser%20&%20Blair/New%20Websites/Everywear%20Promotions/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /home/ewpromo/public_html/catalog/default.php on line 13

Fatal error: main() [function.main]: Failed opening required '../../../Documents/Projects/Kaeser%20&%20Blair/New%20Websites/Everywear%20Promotions/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php' (include_path='') in /home/ewpromo/public_html/catalog/default.php on line 13

Yikes! I don't understand why it's wrong now when it was the same file that was working fine, before I saved a copy on my computer and then re-uploaded it. Does anyone know where I went wrong?

Thanks for all the help so far, I really appreciate it.

Jackie

I fixed it! I don't know why the file wound up that way but I just went in and changed the path, and it worked. I was afraid of screwing it up even worse. *Whew*

:oops:

Archived