• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Default password?

Magnus

Hey I just installed this program and for some reason my admin can connect and work but my catalog says can't connect to database

heres the extract from my admin/includes/functions/database.php file and catalog one

Admin one:

<?

function tep_db_connect() {

global $db_link;

if (USE_PCONNECT) @$db_link = mysql_pconnect(gamma, gamma, :lol: );

else @$db_link = mysql_connect(gamma, gamma, :lol: );

if ($db_link) @mysql_select_db(gamma);

return $db_link;

}

function tep_db_close() {

global $db_link;

$result = mysql_close($db_link);

return $result;

For catalog I copied that exact same extract into the database.php file there and it still say cannot connect. Am I doing something wrong here?

Secondly, really newbie question but um whats the default admin login password and username?

Thirdly. Is there an import function to import the product list from a csv file?

Lame is talking to yourself :twisted:

Since EVERYONE here is doing this for free and most people DO have a job, live in a different timezone then you are, have a family, etc etc...

it's up to you to make use of the search function in this forum,

99.7 % of the questions are already answered and believe me MORE THEN ONCE !!!

So if you are in a hurry then take action yourself and SEARCH for it, maybe you will find some other threads then you are interested in.

There are very usefull threads in these forums, i do read most of it EVERY day and i can promise you that my coding has improved a whole lot !

Another thing i can tell you is that people who don't have any patience around here normally don't get a reply with an answer

So now you understand my text on the left Patience is a Virtue

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

Archived