• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Loaded 5: graduated prices on groups of products. buy 10...

I am using the Loaded 5 MS1 edition. I am trying to figure out how to have graduated prices for a group of products.

ie: Group A has 12 different products. They are all variations of the same sandpaper, just different grits. If the customer buys 10-19 rolls they get a discount of 10%. If they buy 20-29 rolls they get a 15% discount. 20% discount on 30 or more. Doesn't matter if they buy one of each kind (total of 12) they still get the discount.

If they buy 9 from group A and 1 from Group B they do not get the discount. If they buy 10 from Group A and 9 from Group B they only get the discount on Group A items. If they buy 21 from Group A and 10 from Group B, Group A is a 15% discount and Group B gets the 10% discount.

I love the loaded 5. This is my only problem left between me and a happy customer!

TIA

A. J.

"Of the things we think, say or do:

Is it the TRUTH?

Is it FAIR to all concerned?

Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?

Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?"

Linda's upcoming Shoppe Enhancement Controller can do 2 out of the three, I think. See the thread under the Features forum for the link to go try it out. You can add some products and actually try out the quantity discount feature right there.

[no external urls in signatures please, kthanks]