• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Quantity Controller v5.0 Installation?

Ennox

Hello all,

I'm new to oscommerce and try to install the Quantity Controller v5.0 but i get some errors.

In the Admin Area for the categories i get this:

1052 - Column: 'products_id' in field list is ambiguous

select products_id, pd.products_name, products_quantity, products_image, products_bimage, products_subimage1, products_bsubimage1, products_subimage2, products_bsubimage2, products_subimage3, products_bsubimage3, products_subimage4, products_bsubimage4, products_subimage5, products_bsubimage5, products_subimage6, products_bsubimage6, products_price, products_date_added, products_last_modified, products_date_available, products_status, products_price_list, products_price_rebate, products_quantity_order_min, products_quantity_order_units, products_discount1, products_discount2, products_discount3, products_discount4, products_discount1_qty, products_discount2_qty, products_discount3_qty, products_discount4_qty from products p, products_description pd, products_to_categories p2c where products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '2' and products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '0' order by pd.products_name

And at the main page this:

Error!

Unable to determine connection method on a link!

Known methods: NONSSL SSL

What i'm doing wrong?

Install: Oscommerce: Snapshot from Today 05/11

Quantity Controller v5.0 with patch and the language files, Sql tables updated from the Readme-File.

Running on Win98, Apache,Mysql, Php.

Hope someone understand my english :oops:

Cu, Ennox

i was not even gonna try it, but reading makes people smart they say.... :lol:

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

Thank you for your answers.

Linda, how long will it takes SEC v1.0 comming out?

Have someone an Idea how i can manage this with a new version of OSC,

I need a Discount on Products like: buy ten get 50 Cent Discount on each buy twenty get 80 Cent Discount on each .....

Cu, Stefan

Cu, Ennox

I'd also like to get a feel for the release of SEC 1 as I'm thinking of switching to oscommerce but it is critical to have quantity discounts or I'm stuck with the old software.

It seems like the SEC module will be the only way to discount in the newer MS1

Archived